Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 2 ACC ECSRO VIP

Discussion on WTS 2 ACC ECSRO VIP within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS 2 ACC ECSRO VIP

Ac lvl 76 blade
and 67 glavier alot silk and 2 kanguro add me for more info
Old 02/03/2010, 12:28   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

i buy 67 account thx no scammer trust him
Old 02/12/2010, 01:07   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

DO NOT TRUST HIM PEOPLE HE SCAMMED ME LOOK AT MY SIGNATURE AND YOU COULD ASK HAXX TOO! I WILL MAKE EVERYTHING FROM HIM TO PAY FOR WHAT HE DID ! HE IS A BIG TIME SCAMMER ! PLEASE PEOPLE DO NOT TRUST HIM ! POST AT YOUR SIGNATURE "HUNBOY SCAMMER" TO STOP HIM BEFORE HE MAKES ANOTHER SCAMMS TO YOU !
Old 02/12/2010, 01:35   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

vDO NOT TRUST HIM PEOPLE HE SCAMMED ME LOOK AT MY SIGNATURE AND YOU COULD ASK HAXX TOO! I WILL MAKE EVERYTHING FROM HIM TO PAY FOR WHAT HE DID ! HE IS A BIG TIME SCAMMER ! PLEASE PEOPLE DO NOT TRUST HIM ! POST AT YOUR SIGNATURE "HUNBOY SCAMMER" TO STOP HIM BEFORE HE MAKES ANOTHER SCAMMS TO YOU !
Old 02/12/2010, 12:40   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

read this:just check his itrader points lol LOL he got many at the same day, he has many threads for his itrader points(like this:, 16:43 opened, 16:47 he already bought LOL=) i think hes got many acc's on epvp and most of his itraders are fake (he got from me 1, cuz he pm ed me at msn and said he gives me if i give him and i said ok and i think he s got some already with this way+his other fake epvp acc's, am and hunboy reported cuz u re just noobie lier, just check my itraders, they arent fake as yours
HES A FCKIN SCAMMER SOMEONE SHOULD BANN HIM CUZ MULTI ACC/FAKE ITRADERS ETC