Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 77 full int nuker on Mars with 530k+ sp left

Discussion on WTS 77 full int nuker on Mars with 530k+ sp left within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 01/27/2010, 23:19   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by oVerTaker View Post
yes that's right i sold it to a friend for 60€, he gave me just 35€ and i gave him ID and PW, because he didn't has enought money. but he don't got the s/a and email account from me.

yesterday he told me that he got dc and can't login anymore. he is a dumb guy. he don't know much about sro, so i don't think he hacked the email account or something like that.

so all in all HitStyle got it back, you told me it was his char and you sold it to me with his agreement. you have to know most chars i buy i'm selling again.
i think that the person logged on HitStyle in game was your friend coz he dosent speak eng so good.. and its like a dumb as u said.
so if he pay just 35€ instead of 60€... sound weird.. and i think u just want get back the money from me who know that he(your friend) dosent changed the infos. actualy i'm looking as a scammer that i'm not and in my paypal account there is a -30€ wrote in Red color lmao.
Old 01/28/2010, 00:13   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 70
The Black Market: 139/0/0
You don't really understand me. Yes i know it sound weird, but he trusted me and he don't had enought money for the moment, so i just accepted the 35€ and after he would have sent the rest of the money he would get the S/A and eMail-Account.

It's not my "friend" on the account. He told me that there is a man from Spain who bought that account for 125$ from O.o
I don't know what to think about that. But why you actually wasted that 30€, if this account wasn't really yours? You send this 30€ from me to HitStyle? Because he was/is the real owner of that account?

Don't know who is the scammer. But i will anyways try to get my money back, give me a reason why not?
Old 01/28/2010, 17:33   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
You don't really understand me. Yes i know it sound weird, but he trusted me and he don't had enought money for the moment, so i just accepted the 35€ and after he would have sent the rest of the money he would get the S/A and eMail-Account.

It's not my "friend" on the account. He told me that there is a man from Spain who bought that account for 125$ from O.o
I don't know what to think about that. But why you actually wasted that 30€, if this account wasn't really yours? You send this 30€ from me to HitStyle? Because he was/is the real owner of that account?

Don't know who is the scammer. But i will anyways try to get my money back, give me a reason why not?
when i sold u the account it was in my hands and all was good. now u made a chargeback after you sold the account to another person? who can know that him didnt use anything for get the email? how u can be sure.. maybe he made something and recovered infos, and now i have problems with you, after u resold that acc.. idk man(u cant know what that person could have done with the account). And i'm getting accused of scamming when i didnt scammed any1 in anycases.
Old 01/28/2010, 20:15   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

When you sold me the account, you told me that it is the account of your friend (HitStyle). But HitStyle is saying that he even don't know anything about our deal? It's impossible to recover info, if you never used this email account, i think you know that better than me. This guy was an absolutly dumb turk, he went first and gave me money via banktransfer. (How can that be a scammer???) Only an earlier owner of that account could recover the info. And i think HitStyle and you incubus90 are the earlier owners. (or you are still one person O.o ID: incubushit90 and Charaktername: HitStyle) You know that i'm not a scammer and it's my right to try to get my money back, if i get scammed!
Old 01/28/2010, 21:44   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

you dont get scammed since u sold the account to other person and some hours later you got the problem of email dont working.. now why u got the problem of email after u already sold the account and not before? u had it for 31 days man.. and again HitStyle its another person how i have to tell you **** check the ip omfg. belive what u want and the "dumb turk" who u sold account how u can be sure that he didnt know some infos about it..?
when i sold u the account it was mine and no other could use it and other point i didnt made that email.
Old 01/28/2010, 22:38   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

lol you don't understand me. i not sold it to him, just gave him ID and PW, nothing can happen with an email-verified account! you know that too!
and the account just got scammed 25days after i gave him ID and PW, not some hours! you just want the 30€ and not the right thing. i think everyone here understand that HitStyle has the account back again.
Old 01/28/2010, 23:20   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
lol you don't understand me. i not sold it to him, just gave him ID and PW, nothing can happen with an email-verified account! you know that too!
and the account just got scammed 25days after i gave him ID and PW, not some hours! you just want the 30€ and not the right thing. i think everyone here understand that HitStyle has the account back again.
so that guy had char for 25days? u know what some1 can do in 25 days? and
idk who has the account now.. it can be in the hands of every1 then..
i just want u know that i'm not a scammer. and i have a -30€in paypal too.
Old 01/29/2010, 06:32   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

lol nothing can happen with a verified account. you could even global id and pw. no one can hack a verified account, just the items can be taken. i think HitStyle has the account back, because he says in his selling thread of that wizard, that he don't know anything about our deal! you told me, you are selling this account for your friend?
Old 01/29/2010, 06:56   #24

Pfff, start spamming in PMs or make a whole new thread but stop it in here. I don´t have your fcking wizzard, dunno how many times I gotta tell you that.. You already made me up to the scammer list so shut the fck up now, 2 pages of your bullshit is kinda enough already. Jesus, haven´t seen such a kiddo like you in EPvP, ever.

And to sweed, everyone starts from the bottom, even oVeR did, that is a fact what everyone has to go trough. So doesn´t matter. Good example for you in this is XxXHuNTeRXxX, first good feedbacks and then fell for scamming. So positive feedbacks has nothing to do with how people really are. End of story.

Now move your ***** to somewhere else to flame.
Old 01/29/2010, 11:32   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I know you right, too much spamming here. Sorry for that.
Everyone knows that hunter wasn't a good man. I'm here to make some business, and tell me a reason why i shouldn't try to get my money back, if an earlier owner of that account scammed it? you can't prove anything, too!
so if you can give me a real reason and prove i will stop the chargeback (i don't got the money back yet) contact me in msn with your prove and reason. so we don't have to spam this selling thread anymore. thanks
Old 01/30/2010, 19:30   #26

Quote:
I know you right, too much spamming here. Sorry for that.
Everyone knows that hunter wasn't a good man. I'm here to make some business, and tell me a reason why i shouldn't try to get my money back, if an earlier owner of that account scammed it? you can't prove anything, too!
so if you can give me a real reason and prove i will stop the chargeback (i don't got the money back yet) contact me in msn with your prove and reason. so we don't have to spam this selling thread anymore. thanks

Yuh well you are KIND OF right, I can´t prove it neither. So dunno what should I do, or what should we do...