Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[cSro] Some1 wants to share mbot?

Discussion on [cSro] Some1 wants to share mbot? within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[cSro] Some1 wants to share mbot?

Hey guys,
as title says, someone wants to share his mbot acc??
i will pay half of the price.

if you want post here or pm me.
ty
Old 01/23/2010, 22:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump -.-"

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[CSRO] MBot - paid bot
06/03/2013 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 144 Replies
mBot (newest bot for csro) All credits goes to doad from botter - heaven. net First you have to register at botters - heaven. net I STOPPED PLAYING SILKROAD SO I WONT SUPPORT THIS THREAD ANYMORE. PLEASE STOP SPAMMING ME LIKE HELL! First of all. If there is any problem with this thread you can delete it. But please write me a pm. You need to edit the links! Im not allowed to post them. Then things you should know when using mBot:
[Search] Someone who share with me his mbot acc
08/30/2010 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
Hello guys i dont know if i am here in the right section but i search someone who can share with me his mbot acc i can offer 7 h a day plvl with Element Nuker lv 101 FF on Server Alexandria PM ME HERE if you are intressted
CSRO MBOT HELP ME !
01/27/2010 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
hi guys .... who can help me ? who can write short Tut How i can Buy Mbot ? ... where click and ETC. im a full NewBie About MBOT ... BTW. i have problem with Mbot when i start him ... look Imageshack - mbotproblem.png
[Csro}mbot Preview
08/10/2009 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/sro-ask-experts/29 9011-csro-new-bot-out.html quit better worked out. Mfg