Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

phBOT Hardware ID.

Discussion on phBOT Hardware ID. within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
phBOT Hardware ID.

Selling phbot hardware id for gold on Ephesus(SROr JC Planet) Aeolus(iSRO JC Planet) Dionysus(iSRO Joymax) OR Silk on Ruby private server are preferred. but I will take gold on ANY SERVER Message me with an offer per week.

I'm a long term user of this forum (10 years now).

Similar Threads Similar Threads
phBot Manager , fully managing for phBot
08/26/2023 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 89 Replies
phBot Manager never connect to internet supports iSRO and rSRO download it only from here or Official Site www.phbot-manager.com phBot Manager 2.8 for phBot v10.4.3 * Updated for phBot v10.4.3
Help /Phbot
09/01/2013 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hello , i want to set up about 3-5 parties on my pc, via Phbot Clientless. i wish to have a guid of settings , where to level up, recomeded spots, and so on, i want to start level 1 and not plv them .. i can pay you for that =) , thanks. also settings on phbot that they enter the guild storange and put there the gold of the training.
PHBot
12/20/2012 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Cann some 1 tell me how to go clientless with phbot?
phbot with VPS
04/18/2012 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hey guys , I just wondered whether someone is using phbot-clientless on a VPS server or sth. like that . If so , could you please tell me how much you pay in everage , where you buy it and how many clients you can run ? Would be cool ,thank you !