Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Duckroad account

Discussion on Duckroad account within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Duckroad account

Since I have to concentrate on my studies and don't have much time for sro or any other games, I've decided to sell my account for someone who has time and wants to enjoy end-gear character in game. I won't post any screens (pm me for them) since it's not allowed to buy or sell anything in game for $. The char itself is chinese. Has some silk left, special title, 3x dresses (pvp, pve, lucky). 2x +15 set 80-100% including accessories, egy stuff. The total worth must be like 25k silks+ for sure. (10k silk in game is 100 eu as far as I remember)
I'm looking only for serious buyers, I won't go first although middlemans sounds fine by me.
I'll provide all info to change pass and such. Also the game has items lock system - I'll give password to unlock for that too. I might give all my accounts that I have (some of them might still have some silks, nova stuff or something) providing passwords to unlock items, change password and such.

Post scriptum: I'm not really active in epvp forums, so might reply not as soon as you might expect, I can tell in private message my facebook as I'm usually active there
Old 02/05/2017, 21:07   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Trustful man
Old 02/28/2017, 23:01   #3

Selling for 30 EUR