Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS/WTT Cabal acc FOR ISRO acc

Discussion on WTS/WTT Cabal acc FOR ISRO acc within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS/WTT Cabal acc FOR ISRO acc

Hi wunna trade ur sro acc for a cabal acc? the pm me on msn

->

THE ACC TOPIC IS HERE LOL

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT Isro bot acc. with 9650 credits for Cabal eu "jupiter" ALZ
11/13/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, i want to trade my "isro" bot account with 9650 credits (its about 280 dollars worth ) for alz on jupiter in cabal eu server / or a really good item/ you can add me in msn or pm me here in forum ( my msn. [email protected]) or i also sell it for real money i think about 200 dollar is fine for me but we can handel a bit =)
Trading ISro/cabal for Vip acc
08/14/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 13 Replies
I wana tarde a isro or a cabal acc for vip acc so lets go: First the isro acc it have 2 chars one is 66ff but naked and it have about 13 mil in storage and about 10 int stones 9D and many drops 7d that you can sell with that char comes a bower lvl 56 ff too with grinding gears and it have 43k sp left... Now the cabal account he is lvl 144 it have a pet....and some gears weared....and items in storage it trancedencer on sword and compleeter on magic i would like to trade that acc for a VIP...
trade cabal usa Wiz 113 for 6x-7x isro str
11/07/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
wiz 113 tran/mas, x2 +6 topaz. want to trade for silkroad acc 6x 7x full str my yahoo : [email protected] or pm me here
WTT CLEAN ECSRO ACC for isro,cabal,eudemons acc
11/02/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
dont need realy hight one but im waiting for offer:mofo::mofo::mofo:s ^^