Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

+ 12 Som Sword Eon 2

Discussion on + 12 Som Sword Eon 2 within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
+ 12 Som Sword Eon 2

or +12 Weapon Som

Add skyep ronhakim
Old 11/01/2016, 01:19   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
OFFER?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Buy L excalibur sword , Shield or L jupiter sword ( Full gold or USD ) who sell pm
08/07/2016 - Atlantica Online Trading - 1 Replies
Please add skype me : lucasbeaed1
Selling> Sword 2/Sword of the New World Items (Bristia Server)
08/17/2012 - Trading - 1 Replies
Heya, everyone :D I've recently decided to migrate over to Orpesia instead of playing on Bristia - mainly because PvP isn't really my type of thing. So therefore, I have decided to put my items up for sale. Not my account, though, as my Orpesia one is connected to my Bristia. I am willing to sell everything on my account for $200, including the small stuff I didn't list, or Offer me. Link to pictures and item info: Selling> Sword2 Items on Bristia (NOT Account) « Feel free to send me a...
WANTED sword of the new world Sword 2 soho the fighter, asoka, valeria, raven
12/29/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
i'm looking to buy sword 2 opersia server characters stf or soho the fighter raven valeria asoka i'm looking for merc vet and up characters or cards price negotiable $ or in game gold items
WTS Elyos 50 Assassin Elite tribunus Sword + anuhart scale sword(Governor rank)
05/25/2010 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Female Assassin on Elyos East Server Was #1 on the server in abyss ranking with 933k ap + , had governor title 3/5 miragent Have Anuhart Elite Scale Sword + Elite Tribunus Sword (933k ap + 93 golden medal sword) full PvP Accessories. 5m Kinah. 499 cooking 399 Alchemy