Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pioneer Advanced Account!!

Discussion on Pioneer Advanced Account!! within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pioneer Advanced Account!!

WTS a Pioneer Advanced Account EU Rogue with RS+15Dagger
Immortal +11 80% set FB
Accessorys +11+12 80% FB

WTS Gold too.
20b=5€

Pm me skype: lamartina1996

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Pioneer Gaming-Network | Starter & Advanced Server | EU/CH 100 Cap | 24/7 Online
08/23/2016 - SRO PServer Advertising - 1746 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/7w5JadE.png Did you try to join Pioneer Server but it was already to late? All players got end game items? Do you still wanna join them with the same chance? You want to play on stable and long-term server?
[Buying] Pioneer Account Starter/advanced !
05/28/2016 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies
hey guys i would like to buy an account on the new pioneer server or the advanced one :) post your accounts down below or pm me :)
WTB gold/items/vip silks in Pioneer advanced
05/23/2016 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
Hey:) Im searching for trustable gold/vip silks/items seller in Pioneer advanced
[Selling] Pioneer 2 (advanced) items
05/14/2016 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
I'm selling my endgame items in Pioneer (or my full account). MM can be used. The account is in the top 60 on the leaderboards. SOHS+15 100% Bow SOHS+12 80/80 prot set SOHS+11/12 accessories Devil spirit +6 along with a few other SOHS+5 weps etc.