Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB ecsro testserver acc

Discussion on WTB ecsro testserver acc within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB ecsro testserver acc

wtb ecsro testserver account
i have lv90 ff bower in sjsro old for ecsro testserver acc.
pm me when we trade.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[VERY Old] ECSRO Testserver Screenshots. Take a look if you want to!
01/08/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
So I came across this album I made some time ago. And I was like. Hey, I could share that with you guys. Just for... Iunno... some memories? Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum :: ipodecsrotest's MyPhotoAlbum Gallery The last screenshot on the album is the FIRST made (and so on and so on). Just though I'd let you guys know that. THIS IS JUST FOR FUN. I DON'T MEAN ANYTHING SERIOUS BY THIS. R.I.P. TO THIS SERVER! :O
TESTSERVER ECSRO IS ON ATM
12/10/2009 - SRO Private Server - 30 Replies
Chose second (middle) server in launcher and START it's easy now ! You can log-in im playing atm. REMMEMBER TO PRESS THANKS ! 16:00 GMT+1 (EASY) 10.12.2009
ecsro testserver bug :(
12/01/2009 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
please please!! help mee :( YouTube - ECSRO TEST SERVER BUG help please
ECSRO TESTSERVER NEED HELP
11/30/2009 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
hello. i need help. i want to register an acc but there comes : >Please try again later. At the moment there are too much registrations<. but i want to play on it :( when can i register an acc? sry for my bad english, i am from germany
ECSRO TestServer New Media.pk2 (27/11/09)
11/27/2009 - SRO Private Server - 14 Replies
Links to new Media.pk2 of ECSRO test server (27/11/09) Hotfile: Hotfile.com: One click file hosting MegaUpload: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Credits to: Sageumi