Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB ecsro VIP account with silks..

Discussion on WTB ecsro VIP account with silks.. within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB ecsro VIP account with silks..

I offer $ or euro or pounds... or wtt mysro acc... my email

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ECSRO [Nomi] silks
01/17/2010 - SRO Private Server - 18 Replies
So i am playing on ECSRO nomi. I am waiting for goldsold.pl to open, so that i can buy silk. But untill now they havent added it there... As i know goldsold is the only site where silks etc can be bought for ecsro... and now more and more turks start writing globals and i even saw a player with a grab pet oO I know that ecsro wanted to give every 6th player 40 silk, but to have a grab pet u have to have MORE then 40 silk... http://s12.directupload.net/images/100114/kro282n l.jpg so some...
wts ecsro vip account low lvl only 18$ with silks
12/30/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
Selling low lvl ecsro vip account, lv 36 nuker named mina, has 200silks and 50mil. I want only 18$ via paypal, I need it urgently please thx.
WTB Ecsro VIP account, 80+ or with 200 silks
10/11/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
I can offer Accounts,Money,Gold. reply back what you got
WTT Ecsro VIP lvl66 and 150 Silks Epin
10/11/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
WTT a full int spear lvl66 on ecsro VIP. Named (Sephy) Has 122m,40+ elixir shield in storage,elements,good pieces garment for 8D FB. 52+3 shield br18 xD Dead Rabit. *with 200 Silks* set and weapon. (+3,some Blues) also with *150 Silks E-PIN* for ISRO.
[ECSRO] Silks thru Western Union
08/08/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Is it possible?