Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTTlvl66Warlock For Blader on EOS

Discussion on WTTlvl66Warlock For Blader on EOS within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTTlvl66Warlock For Blader on EOS

lvl:66
Build:warlock/cleric
info:FF to 90-93
Old 11/23/2009, 16:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
lump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT Cabal Blader for Sro Blader
05/31/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 4 Replies
I wanna trade a lvl 56 blader expert rank 15 with still some CabalCash (wich you can use to rename the char or buy exp/skill boosters ect..) It has a EoG+3 and EoG+4 stuff worth 10mill + lot's of honour points. ON the screenies it says it is lvl 55 but I lvld it up so it's now lvl 56 but 'm to lazy to make another screenshot ^^ (now you can see the EoG +4 too very cool) Server ~ Mars BTW It comes with a lvl 5 wizard too (Just letting you know Some Screenies: ...
Sjsro: Str Blader Hybrid Str Blader
10/26/2009 - SRO Private Server - 14 Replies
Question : i want to make a blader. I will Pwn in Pvp :D so what's better ? Full str Blader Hybrid str Blader (3:1) (5:1) or what? Later i will think about forces Tnx..
WA vs Force Blader/Blader
03/06/2009 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
Well, I don't know which class to go with, Warrior, FB or Blader. I want to be a PVP character. People say that WA has the most hp and high def, and high attk... but with slow attacks, so the DPS is too low. How are WA in PVP? Are FB the pwnage with their debuffs? Or are Bladers better with their fast attacks and crits?
WTB Cabal Force Blader / Blader account (Mercury)
10/15/2008 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
-found- close pls
WTS OR WTT BLADER LVL 77
06/11/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
I Wts glavier lvl 77 full farm in server alps the char is naked =( wts for real money for paypal o wtt for char lvl 70+ in server athens or tibet post here offerts or pm me ok ty :) :cool: