Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Level 98 bow fullfarm to lvl 100 and level 94 wiz/cleric farm to 92 ODIN

Discussion on Selling Level 98 bow fullfarm to lvl 100 and level 94 wiz/cleric farm to 92 ODIN within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Level 98 bow fullfarm to lvl 100 and level 94 wiz/cleric farm to 92 ODIN

Im selling my 2accounts cause im quiting silkroad online those 2chars got npc items only for some information visit and search level 98 bow and level 94 wiz i got some pics there for my 2 chars and some details of it for further question add me in my msn leave message if you want. Price is negotiable offer me for a good price of my 2chars the price in ebay is philipine money not U.S dollor

Payment: i will only accept via western union no other payment thank you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling level 126 rogue and level 122 royal knight in Eternia Last Chaos
12/19/2010 - Last Chaos Trading - 18 Replies
THEY'RE CLEAN! Hi, The title says it all. I'm selling those account, i'm trading'em for an account a good one, in Last Chaos Usa. Add me on msn [email protected]
WTS Level 100 Wizard/Cleric FF all skills max, + 58ksp in Odin Unverified
11/09/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 8 Replies
WTS Level 100 Wizard/Cleric FF all skills max, + 58ksp in Odin it's unverified I will never go first
Selling Level 103 Wizzard/Cleric Hercules
07/13/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies
Level: 103 Build: Pure Int Wizard /Cleric Server:Hecules Sp:202k sp left Skills : 103 Wizard FF All skills added and maxed Cleric 103FF All buff+heals and attacks added and maxed Items : Not GG Geared +3/+4+/+5
Selling Level 101 Wizzard/Cleric Hercules PWNS
06/02/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 9 Replies
Hello I'm Selling My Hercules Account which is from the famous players in Hercules and strongest ye its 101 but i quit since new cap so account up for sale
Selling 82 level warrior/cleric on Greece with 1,5m sp left
03/19/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
Guess the title says it all, almost ^_~ Extra information: - verified to hotmail (e-mail made for this account, not in other use) - selling only trough middleman or you will have to go first with payment - payments trough verified paypal only - price 20$