Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 9D SOSUN HARP IN VENICE

Discussion on WTS 9D SOSUN HARP IN VENICE within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS 9D SOSUN HARP IN VENICE

Hello

I am selling a 9d SOSUN+7 Harp in venice . Full blue all at 100% and all stats in good state.

Taking offer on it

Starting Bid :550m

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB HARP > Eldorado
04/11/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys looking for it long time but no one have what i want so WTB lvl 80 harp i prefer clean on server Eldorado
Sosun Blade Or Sosun bow 10deg
08/31/2009 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
If you was to pick a sun blade or sun bow 10deg...which one will you pick.. I want a sun blade because it will hit stronger in pvp but look like the sun bow is better to play with because of alot of crit. Help me with any suggestions. Want to know it for the event!
WTT ROGUE/HARP
08/19/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
wtt rogue /harp ff lvl 81 char lvl 83 with a spear nuker 80+ or wtt wizzard/cleric lvl 82 with a spear nuker 85+ oder auch andere angebote AUF SERVER ZEUS addy skype = rapharoulz icq nummer = 444425002
WTS lvl 90 sos harp!
05/01/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
Very good stats and with a few blue's pm me in game or trough private message also could trade against Garment 10D male or glavie 10D Pm me!:D
How to use harp skills with bot
03/20/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hi All, I'm a wizzard, and have some harp skills like Noise and Moving March, But when I want to use them with botting, it doesn't work When I'm wearing a Staff and need to wear a Harp to start my harp skills. Someone has a solution for me? Thanx,