Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4 Automatic Events[VSRO]

Discussion on 4 Automatic Events[VSRO] within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 28
Received Thanks: 2,649
4 Automatic Events[VSRO]

Hello elitepervs,
If you are interested i am selling 4 Automatic Events [I Wrote All Of Them]

-Alchemy
-Trivia
-TitanHunt-Uniques
-Wanted-Jobbing

Accepting: Paypal, CASHU, OneCard, BankTransfers

For Prices Contact Me (Skype): attackmee

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Automatic Events
10/10/2019 - Shaiya Private Server - 10 Replies
Is there any way to create automatic events: MM for example? Or just using the /mmake. :confused: Thx
[Heaven Online] | [Cap 110 PVE] | [Degree 11] | [Job system] | [Automatic events]
11/19/2014 - SRO PServer Advertising - 40 Replies
#Request to close
OldSchool | 80 Cap | CH Only | Play2Win | Automatic Events | Awesome Features
07/14/2014 - SRO PServer Advertising - 404 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/Qzowd.jpg Hello Epvpers Community We want to present you the only OldSchool iSRO-like 80 Cap Server around. Our plan is to bring the old feelings back to the players, because we all think, that these iSRO times were the bests. That's why we created this server for you and for us, with just some changes compared to the old times, to have some more fun and balancing in the game. OldSchool is first of its kind, OldSchool a Chinese 80 Cap server with an improved set of...
KL Online | 80 Cap | CH Only | Play2Win | Automatic Events | No Goldbotting
02/07/2014 - SRO PServer Advertising - 23 Replies
Brace yourselves, KL Online is coming We've kept you waiting for quite a long time by pushing the release date further and further away. However, we are finally able to proudly present you... KL Online A few years back, we were dreaming of having our own private server, a server which would compete with the player count of original Silkroad servers. We wanted to achieve perfection, achieve features never seen before and yet keep simplicity. Our goal was to monopolize the private server...
CryptoSro|120 Cap|CH / EU|Play2Win|Automatic Events|New System|Join Now
02/03/2014 - SRO PServer Advertising - 31 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/P8k8f.jpg • Website Links CryptoSro Crypto Download Official Facebook Page • Server Rates -Degree: D12 -Cap:120 -EXP:125x