Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Persia}WTS Plvl-Pfarm

Discussion on [Persia}WTS Plvl-Pfarm within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Persia}WTS Plvl-Pfarm

WTS Plvl-Pfarm on mobs 78-80 or 82-83
100mil/month (3-5 hours a day)
the plvler Wizard/Cleric (lvl91) or Force Bower Chinese (lvl95)
pm me here or in game :_ElectraBR_ or Hylla

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS | pFarm on Helios or pLvl]
05/03/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
pFarm by 85 bard pLvl by 93 wiz ----------- I wont login ur chars, u're responsible for ur own char, deaths etc.. I will only provide 24/7 farm or plvl. Want it? Leave a message here.
[WTS] Plvl/PFarm @server Persia
04/20/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 10 Replies
Hi all, i have lvl 95 FF char > Wizard / Bard with SUN SET +7 FB & 94 +7 staff i can sell Plvl or PFarm on server persia with him im not a scammer or little child that come here to try scamm people im a good man ... i can sell Plvl / PFarm For $'s or gold on persia server < on on Persia server !! so you can log in game and PM me > MagicaS or msg me here or leave a msg here in the thread
Best way to Pfarm/Plvl
09/30/2008 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
Alright, this might take a while to read and a little more time to answer. I'm looking for the best way to Pfarm lower accounts of mine at Ongs. If the responses are in depth enough then I'll post a tutorial on how to do it. I'm looking for the best bot to use to pfarm/plvl people at Ongs (one that stays within a 30m radius, because agBot usually goes outwith the 30m and does whatever it wants as do other bots) and also a nice program (like SR33) that runs clientless accounts. So what...