Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Euro Party Plan / lv101 wizz (THEBES)

Discussion on WTB Euro Party Plan / lv101 wizz (THEBES) within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
WTB Euro Party Plan / lv101 wizz (THEBES)

I will offer/pay 10€ psc to someone that can make me a full euro party plan to SRO-R following my party setup. I got a lv51-52 party with 1 INT Cleric 2 STR Warriors 3 INT wizzards 1 INT Bard 1 INT Warlock. What I want is a "guide" of where should I level (mobs/mobs spots/spawns) for each gap level. Or buy a wizz to plvl them to lv70/80 (Thebes)
Old 08/27/2013, 14:35   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
You dont need to pay me. Add me in skype l.pacino.epvp , i ll explain what is that you need to do.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2013, 15:04   #3

Alright mate I'll add you now xD ty

I just added you. L_Pacino (EPVP) right?
Old 08/27/2013, 15:38   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

you can also add me if you want...gotta wait for tomorrow tho, im kinda busy today
Old 08/27/2013, 15:41   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Basically what you need to do is to lvl them up.
Problem is - where?

Those are ur chars. Thats fine. But im not sure if you are aware that you cant use simoultaneous Dance of Wizardry and Mana/Guard Tambour.
That works on iSRO not on SRO-R .

So for both Mana/Guard Tambours + Dance of Wizardry , you re going to need 2 bards.

Anyways ur setupt is good aswell as you have an extra warrior, meaning u ll be able to lure more. And the warlock acts like a debuffer so that means extra dmg.

Pretty nice setup.

Now back on ur party.
What can you do atm is to get them at lv 60. Or at least the warriors.
Why? Simple. Warriors can lure only on lv 60. (multiple targets -howling shout skill- assuming u will use sbot)
Now...if you dont want your wizards to go in town once each 30 mins. you will also need mana Orbit skill, skill which bard chars have at lv 90. (8/8 mana orbit skill, not the single char skill)

Now...im not saying you should plvl ur chars up to 90 and only then have them running at a spot by themselves.
In case u dont have a lv ~115ish wiz which can do that (plvl them to 90) then just get them as high as you can by plvl'ing them and then let them run by themselves.

Lets say u stop plvling at 63. You can place ur party at Shakrams-Edimmus 61-63lv.
Lvling up at those lvls wont be a problem, it will go really really fast.
Assuming u might have som/sun staffs on ur wizards, u can also try Goats but u might fail if you dont have a really strong pt setup like Guard Tambour all the time on, cleric needs to heal all the time. Having 2 warriors means u can also die faster as they lure more mobs.

You dont need some specific coordinates, just go invisible and check areas, see where you can see the biggest amount of mobs, place ur party there, warriors will lure mobs into the spot anyway. ( u got 2 warriors thats why it doesnt really matter where u place ur party , as long as ur not dumb enough to place it somewhere where the spawn rate is 0 )

Now keep 'em at shakrams / edimmus till they reach 65-68 why not 70.
Then u can move ur party to Roc Mountain, there are some mobs called Feather Clock and Feather Masks, place ur party there and leave them there till they hit 76.
(u can also place them in Taklamakan at Nyia Guards, Nyia Snipers, doesnt matter)

Once ur party hits 76, equip lv 76 staffs on ur wizards and go for Goats.
In case u got Sun/Som +8+10 Staffs which can be found at reasonable prices, since ur in Thebes (which is really crowded,mostly by average level 8/8 parties), i case u got them (som/suns) u can also go for lv 85 Wing Attackers.

Switch between normal wings, lv 78 and higher wings, lv 85 ones.
Once ur party hits lv 90 u can equip lv 90 stafs on ur wizards aswell as shields on warrior, shields on clerics (important for defence).

Alright , once ur party hits 90 u can either go in Jangan Cave at lv 90-93 mobs (check ingame map for mobs locations) or if u got good stafs on ur attackers like lv 90 som,suns +5 or more+ u can go in Alexandria at lv 101 mobs.
They are called Unegs i call them Movias on steroids.

Thats how u reach 101.

Wanted to write it here first as im not sure ill be home in 4 hours.

Still, add me on skype i can help you in setting up ur party, again, you dont need to pay me.

Oh forgot to add, when i bot a party like this, like without having a main char, just growing a party, not necessarly a gold bot party, i keep wizards full int ofc,
warrior full str (ofc )
bards i keep 'em hibrids, u dont need full int bards.
1 bard needs to do Mana orbit, u can make this one a hybrid INT , deliver some points into STR aswell. Even if bards got Noise, they might die easly cuz' they wear Robes, i assume ur chars are single-mastered so Bards can wear only Robes.

Cleric hybrid aswell.
Thats how i would do it.

Anyway hope to talk to you more about this on skype.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2013, 16:24   #6

I could do that but I dont have a main character to plvl them and I only got like 75M cant get the party to 60+ with plvl I guess. So for what I understood this will get better at lv60 cuz the warriors will have howling shout. We will talk on skype when you accept me