Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wtt Lvl 86 S/S in Ecsro Public and SunSro acc lvl 57 glavier for ecsro public acc

Discussion on Wtt Lvl 86 S/S in Ecsro Public and SunSro acc lvl 57 glavier for ecsro public acc within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wtt Lvl 86 S/S in Ecsro Public and SunSro acc lvl 57 glavier for ecsro public acc

Lvl Acc 86S/S i got it from *Soviet* traded with him the acc then i got it back by trading with him for another thing and i lvled it to 86 it have full blue prot set 84-88 and s/s +5 85 full blue and necklace 84-87 full blue rings 85 full blue i have screens etc also the chest and legs are sos and also it have sos boots 78 all full blue and 5m gold its pure int s/s full farmed lighting and bicheon and fire
second acc in sunworld sro is lvl 57 glavier with lvl 5 guild and full farm to lvl 55 and fire to 49 i think and lighting to 40 i trade for a glavier or blader or bower lvl 85+ in escro public
add if u have offer thx
Old 07/10/2009, 13:20   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

BUMP
its me iliasvadaz i got banned for insulting someone i still accept offers add
Old 07/11/2009, 03:03   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

BUMP

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 82LVL GLAVIER on ecsro public for...
01/03/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
I sell 82lvl glavier on ecsro public for acc on vip pm me offers. PM ME ON MSN:[email protected]
WTT 90 GLAVIER ECSRO PUBLIC!
12/05/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
Build : Glavier Full STR Farm : 71 Fire 69 Light and 85 Heuskal to start farm =) Items :have items dropeds and glavie +3 and 3-4 kk gold and some elixirs and sos low lvl Sex : Male Job : Trader and hunter lvl 2 Hp and mp : 23987 HP and 6350 MP What i want : Ecsro public or private chars or isro chars How we do the trade ? : Easy with middleman How u can talk with me ? : Easy too post here with ur offer and email
WTT Lv 90 Glavier for Lv 88+ Bower. Ecsro public server.
10/20/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
So. Trade Lv 90 Glavier nick: M0onLife, not FF. Naked! For Lv 88+ Bower char, also naked. Gap dont make scence. Only Ecsro server!! Peace!
Wtt lvl 86S/S in ecsro public for 80+ glavier or blader ecsro public or femb
06/20/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hi i have 86S/S in ecsro public well its 85 with 88% lol but i will up it today,its s/s full farmed lighting fire bicheon and full stuffed it have 3sos 9D protector full blue Chest +4 legs +4 and have 85+3 hand full blue and in the storage 86 87 88 protector full blue for when i lvl up it have S/S +5 full blue shield br 14 :S i trade for a blader or glavier lvl 80+ in ecsro public or ecsro fembria,add my msn [email protected] if ur interested
WTS lvl 72 full str glavier ff on ecsro public
03/10/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
wts lvl 72 full str glavier on ecsro public not fembria for 10 dolars only,on paypal i have account,pasword,and email for pw change,contact me on [email protected] (msn messenger,yahoo messenger)