Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB D9 SOSUN WARLOCK ROD [ODIN]

Discussion on WTB D9 SOSUN WARLOCK ROD [ODIN] within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB D9 SOSUN WARLOCK ROD [ODIN]

as per topic.
Server: odin

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 90 LVL Nuker, WTS 77 FF Rogue/Warlock ODIN
10/30/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, i Wts 90 LVL Fire,ICE,Light nuker, Has 9DG SUN amor/prot Parts Nick Name Try2OwnnME Pure INT And WTS 76 FF Rogue/Warlock Has sun Dagger, Sun xBow 76 lvl +5 with Crit 21, Still has 200k SP Pure STR Nick HOLLY_CRIT I Would Like to Sell For REAL MONEY PM ME on [email protected]
Sosun Blade Or Sosun bow 10deg
08/31/2009 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
If you was to pick a sun blade or sun bow 10deg...which one will you pick.. I want a sun blade because it will hit stronger in pvp but look like the sun bow is better to play with because of alot of crit. Help me with any suggestions. Want to know it for the event!
WTS/WTT SBOT ACCOUNT AND LVL 90 WARLOCK/CLERIC ODIN
04/22/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
i want to sell my sbot account for 30usd, add me to msn, [email protected] if you interested Also i want to sell my lvl 90 warlock/cleric on the server odin. For more info add me to msn.
WTT LvL 40 Wizard/Bard on Poseidon for 36+ Warlock on Odin
12/04/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
I would like to trade my 40 wizard/bard on Poseidon for a 36+ Warlock on Odin. For more details, chat with me at [email protected] Thanks :]
WTB ALL SOSUN or lvl42 and higher sos things on ODIN
12/26/2007 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
okay all sosun things on odin and weapons from lvl42 + sos achja ich bin deutscher ihr könnt mich im game pmen unter KeN_Ny u can pm me in game with KeN_Ny