Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

101-115 Bard at Thebes

Discussion on 101-115 Bard at Thebes within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
101-115 Bard at Thebes

hey,

as the title says i wtb a 101-115 bard at thebes

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Silkroad-R 100+ Bard Account on Server Thebes
05/27/2013 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys i am looking for Silkroad-R Bard Account on Server Thebes pm me if, u have a offer. skype: marki_ger
[Buying] ALL Thebes Characters & Gold!!! -Thebes-
05/24/2013 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
BUYING ALL CHARACTERS/GOLD/13D LEGEND ON THEBES. Can pay via paypal gift or trade for ISRO Chars: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/silkroad-online- trading/2579962-2-delphinus-chars-118ff-wiz-cler-1 15ff-warrior-cler.html Contact me here or add me on Skype - smokeyy731 Thank you OutlawNL for the 86 nuker. Still looking for Chars/Gold/Gear!!!
B> AO gold thebes/Thebes account
12/10/2012 - Atlantica Online Trading - 3 Replies
5b for $10 also looking to buy evil equips and possibly a fully geared 135-150 acct pm me plz
Bard/Cleric or Bard/Wizard or only Pure Bard?
09/10/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hi, atm i am farming a pure int euro char. I want to make one of my masteries Bard. I was wondering should i make a Bard/Cleric or Bard/Wizard or only Pure Bard? I really care about the grinding perspective of the build (able to kill giants, pt mobs etc. and not dieing) more then the pvp perspective of the build. Opinions are greatly appreciated. Anyone who has any experience with any of these builds opinion is greatly wanted. Thanks!