Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB/ Chinesse from Poseidon 80+

Discussion on WTB/ Chinesse from Poseidon 80+ within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB/ Chinesse from Poseidon 80+

I want to trade my Warrior/Cleric 89 from Odin to char. from Poseidon !

More infos:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB 94+ char(chinesse) on Greece
08/29/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
i want to buy lvl 95+ char on greece!! If you have any char add me on skype: regal.l thank you!
I need help in chinesse :\ really appreciate
08/08/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
I Really want to open to me and my friend accounts on SWSRO 2 The problem we cant because we dont know or have chinesse letters for the Registration we will really apperciate and thanks if some one can write down all The needed letters for registration or open for us 2 accounts thanks in advance :)
How the hell do i get and register on that chinesse sro?
02/12/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Helps? Download + Register link please D:
Cabal Chinesse Error Map
05/31/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
Hi all, i have a little BIG problem here.. When i try to go to Mutant Forest, i have this fu.. error -.-" and now i can't play bcoz my char is inside of that map.. http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/3055/worldii0.jp g Any solution? I reinstalled and patched the game 4 times but nothing happends :S
[Question] Diff between Chinesse CO2 & Our CO2
01/14/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Okay im here not to give suggestion/make hack/any of that stuff (im an uber nub), im here asking all you guys who has the chance to play chinesse CO to list the diff between the 2 CO2 the reason is, to know abit to predict whats gonna happen on the next patch (the chinesse in some sort of the future)... you know so we can invest on some item, dont buy currently overprice items, etc... btw i read somewhere that they buy cp directly not from db? and the cp can be obtainable in some...