Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling ECSRO VIP account

Discussion on Selling ECSRO VIP account within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling ECSRO VIP account

Hi,

I dont have time to play games anymore, so I want to make someone else happy with my account on the ECSRo VIP server.

Some advantages of the VIP server:
15x rates
10x drops
always able to login (never 100% full)

On the account are 2 chars, one used for stalling and one used for fighting. The fighting char has 19k SP (level 30). There is in total ~43 million gold on the account, and 2 times premium ticket (each ticket is worth ~300m if sold, or you can use it yourself )

I have a .rar file with screenshots if interested.

I would like to have 25 euros for this account, which is the same as it has cost me in total, I prefer moneybookers since I think it is safer than paypal, but I also have paypal.
Old 06/01/2009, 17:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I will buy it You got msn or xfire??

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling ECSRO (VIP) Account
08/13/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies
Hi, I would like to sell an ECSRO(VIP) account for $10 via paypal. OR WE CAN TRADE!!! I will provide All info needed I also have a SBOT(OLD) to sell or trade ($10)
Selling 3x ViP account and 1 SjSRO(OLD) acc for ECSRO Gold/items
07/04/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 7 Replies
Selling 3x VIP account. 2 account is empty, the other one has a low lvl char. All acc has email, therefore you can change the password. Also selling an SjSRO account (old server). I wanna trade the accs for items/gold on ecsro. Leave your offer(s) here, or pm me;)
selling account ecsro for isro
12/20/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
im selling my account on ecsro for isro 64+ rogue/cleric or bard ff. My account got 78 blader ff with 600k+ sp left and 71 almost 72 bower with 64 and 72 +5 bow and got 72 +5 shield on storadge and over 50kk golds. My email: [email protected] SOLD!
Selling ecsro vip account for money on isro
12/18/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
Selling level 53 archer with sosun bow 52+9 and 2 level 85 bow in storage.. 140kk gold 140k sp level 53 wolf.. want more info? just post above Tell me if u want a pic. 1.7 bil on pacific server in isro MSN: [email protected]