Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB 64+ PURE STR ECSRO Fembria

Discussion on WTB 64+ PURE STR ECSRO Fembria within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB 64+ PURE STR ECSRO Fembria

for this account on iSRO

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT>Pure STR Glavier 86 in VIP for FEMBRIA 80-90
04/23/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Full blue set only the shoulder is not, few global chats and etc (no pet sorry). WTT for Fembria server char lv.80-90 full str glavier or blader. Email provided and please don't try to scam here bcoz i'm not a new boy. thx.
WTS/WTT [Fembria] pure int 81 lvl
02/09/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
So i got from my friend a nuker 81 lvl because his tired of him (Mostly because of the messed up skills) Firstly if u dont trust me because of the low post counts just press the X dont want give u any stress about that i will scam. Then back to the char infos. As i said 81 lvl pure int with pretty noob gears (Got it as naked) Only suit and pants has hp + and then they were 40% on mag if i still remember right.Then all other gears are npc.Spear is +3 with +3 int. Skills (Hate this...