Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Everyone read this please! (About MONSON user MIDDLEMAN)

Discussion on Everyone read this please! (About MONSON user MIDDLEMAN) within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Everyone read this please! (About MONSON user MIDDLEMAN)

We (silkroad players, players that use elitepvpers silkroad forum) we all know the middleman.
Or if we dont know him , we heard about him.
Well his name is Ivan Montrone and he has been a member of this forum for like 5 years. ( Registration date: 11-27-2007 )

Have a look:

For like 2 and a half years he started to act as a middleman due to the fact that this forum had no active middlemans for a while.
Sro_Thanker , Overtaker , Lol_Rko were here for a long time, but they got busy and stopped acting as middlemans.

For those who dont know, is AT THIS MOMENT the most active and 100% trustable middleman in this silkroad trading subforum.

Well now back to the main idea of this thread...

Long time ago he was trying to sell one mbot account charged for 1 month; then he got some problems with PayPal so he was not able to charge the mbot he was going to sell.
PayPal blocked all his ingoing and outgoing payments after the mbot got sold. (without time)
That guy contacted to buy a new mbot. (with time)
gave him a new mbot account without time,
because he could not use PayPal to charge it due to his Limited PayPal account.
problem with PayPal got solved but that guy made a negative FeedBack after gave him the new mbot without time.
The problem got sloved after monson got the negative itrader, he gifted 3 mbot accounts to the buyer and some posts the buyer even says that the problem got solved. (picture beneath)
But the negative itrader is still there.

The guy who did this cannot be found because if you take a closer look at his last activity date you will see that hes offline from EPVP for more than 1 year. (Last Activity: 02-22-2012 00:31).

Have a look:

Monson did a complaint about this in the complaint area but ... no luck so far.
He got as a response : "You should try to contact the person who gave u the negative rating." .
Thats pretty impossible since the guy is logged off for more than 1 year.

Not to mention that this guy () he even posted in monson's thread that their deal is OK.

Have a look:

If anyone, ANYONE from this forum that knows can post a reply about him, that would be great.
Maybe with a lot of positive responses he will get that -1 removed.
Because we all know he is not a scammer.

I KNOW THAT THIS IS NOT THE BEST PLACE TO POST THIS.
BUT IF ANY MODS SEE THIS PLEASE DONT CLOSE THIS THREAD....
AT LEAST LEAVE IT OPEN FOR 30 DAYS.
AFTER THOSE 30 DAYS I WILL CLOSE IT MYSELF.

MONSON DID NOT ASKED ME TO DO THIS THREAD.
I DID IT BECAUSE 2 DAYS AGO I WANTED TO SELL 1 SILKROAD ACCOUNT AND I SUGGESTED THAT WE SHOULD USE MONSON AS A MIDDLEMAN AND THE GUY TOLD ME HE WONT USE HIM DUE TO HIS -1.
AND TO ME THATS NOT FAIR.
HE'S THE ONLY MIDDLEMAN LEFT (ACTIVE) IN THIS SUBFORUM.
NOT TO MENTION THAT AFTER HE GOT THAT -1 RATING (HE HAD ABOUT 85 ITRADES AT THAT TIME) HE ADDED ANOTHER ~75 POSITIVE ONES BY DOING OTHER TRADES.
HE HAS NOW 167 TRADES WITH DIFFERENT PEOPLE. AND A TOTAL OF 187 TRADES.

Have a look:

AGAIN , MODS DONT CLOSE THIS THREAD LEAVE IT OPEN FOR 30 DAYS IF IM NOT ASKING FOR TOO MUCH, JUST TO SEE WHAT PEOPLE SAY.
AND MAYBE, AFTER SOME TIME IF THIS THREAD HAS A LOT OF POSITIVE REPLIES ... MAYBE SOMEONE WILL REMOVE HIS NEGATIVE ITRADER.
BECAUSE, IM SAYING IT AGAIN, HE IS THE LAST ACTIVE MIDDLEMAN THIS SILKROAD TRADING FORUM HAS...AND IT IS FRUSTRATING WHEN YOU WANT TO SELL SOMETHING AND YOU CAN NOT BECAUSE THE BUYER DOES NOT ACCEPT A GOOD MIDDLEMAN DUE TO HIS 1 NEGATIVE FEEDBACK.

AND FOR ALL OTHER USERS, PLEASE WRITE BELOW HOW WAS YOUR TRADING EXPERIENCE USING MONSON AS A MIDDLEMAN.
LETS HELP HIM GET RID OF THAT -1 ITRADER.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 03/09/2013, 18:04   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6
The Black Market: 233/0/1
Well I'm happy someone is willing to help me
Sadly, I think this will not be really effective
But anyway a nice try, Thanks
Thanks
5 Users
Old 03/09/2013, 19:14   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Actully Monson is veryhelpful, nice person to talk with'em and very trustable
Good luck monson ;p and L_Pacino to made this thread

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2013, 19:31   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

It won't work sadly. Someone did the same to me in 2010 because the char I wouldn't plvl. I provided evidence and nothing happened :|
Old 03/09/2013, 19:42   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

On of my old now banned accounts I aslo had +35 positives then some1 decided to ***** about nothing created 10 accounts and gave me instant negative on all 10 of them. Contacted mods nothing happend never cared about the rating since then because it means NOTHING. 90 % of the ppl here with 20 + rating only wan't to get like +50 rating (ask rating after using MM deals mostly) and then when a good deal comes with like 300 $ or 120 FF full legend chars they brag with there rating and scamm the person. This has happend in the past so many times =/

But yeah nothing too do with monson he is a good person, even though I met the darkside of him ^^.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2013, 08:42   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: LOCKED
Well i will wish the same like other people's. To get removed that -1 but i think this mission will be hard or even inpossible.
But anyway . Monson +++ And do sometime's your services for free !
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2013, 13:20   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

But if I get it right you cant make a " request a trade " with monson as middleman or am I wong ? So basically if you want to trade according the epvp rules you canīt deal with him .
Old 03/10/2013, 13:48   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i can t belive how many fucktards wont trade anymore with mons.

John Gradel ( skype nick) also its sucking Jupiter's **** about getting scammed by monson :|
Old 03/10/2013, 13:50   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Well, Im not gonna '' Thanks to you '' L_Pacino Cause You Like a Man SUXS, But i did, On monson, Cause its right, He's trustable 100%, i did more than 10 trade's with him, with my oldest epvp accs. So Hurra 4 monson, Like to make him verified mm..
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2013, 15:02   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by `Megatronī View Post
But if I get it right you cant make a " request a trade " with monson as middleman or am I wong ?
Right. If you want to use me as middleman it's needed to open 2 trades with me, one with buyer one with seller, such as I am first buyer than seller xd
Old 03/11/2013, 10:44   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

thanks l_pacino for making this thread
monson is the most trusted middleman yes and he need that -1 point to be removed because many new people that want to sell or buy accounts they dont know he is not a scammer
nice thread
btw im Akasha from Xian if u remember me
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/11/2013, 11:13   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: LOCKED
Got Monson any pm's from mod's or you L_Pacino for that they could help to monson ?
Old 03/12/2013, 01:24   #13

Not yet, but the thread is like only 1 day old.
I will wait like i said in the thread for 30 days.
If nothing changes i will close the thread myself
At least i tried.
Old 03/14/2013, 00:07   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Monson is trustable...let him be middleman or the ppls running this site are eaven more R******D than i thought..they should be happy that someone is using this site still now, and that someone rlly wanna be a middleman here.

Good luck monson i hope you will get ur right

For the person who made this thread: U know what you are..so i dont have to say it again
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2013, 17:42   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

No one care
Closed Thread