Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 49lwl nuker globale for 60++ ecsro

Discussion on WTS 49lwl nuker globale for 60++ ecsro within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS 49lwl nuker globale for 60++ ecsro

Oasis server all set sos and 10mil

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT lvl 75 Nuker on Ecsro vip for lvl 85+ full int spear or s/s nuker on sjsro
06/10/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
WTT lvl 75 Nuker on Ecsro vip for lvl 85+ full int spear or s/s nuker on sjsro
WTT Level 72 s/s nuker for 64+ spear nuker (ECSRO)
05/14/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
WTT a Level 72 FF up to its level, Sword Shield, Mag balance is about 90% Skills are Bicheon 70, Cold 70,light 70, Fire 72 All farmed to its level I Want to trade for a level 64+ Spear nuker farmed to its level, i want either pure int or a 85-95% hybrid, I Want to trade with someone who i think i can trust so probley use ventrilo , or Team speak. So if anyone is wanting to trade with me u can contact me on msn ill give u that if u want it, Or You can leave a note here and ill get back to...
WTT LVL 89 FULL INT NUKER ECSRO VIP AND LVL 80 8:1 HYBRID NUKER SERVER ROME
03/10/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
Pm me with your offer... add me icq: 413304680 Or msn: [email protected]
Lvl 78 nuker s/s ecsro with 200m and 76+5 s/s and full blue garment for gold ecsro
12/21/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
I Sell the acc with no gold only items cuz i want start new acc so i need gold ^^ pm me ingame GoodNews im full farmed i can show u items and skills ingame if u want or add my msn [email protected]
LVL 90 Hybrid Nuker/ 0x33 Account/ lvl 35 nuker ecsro 186k sps and 153silk
12/19/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Dont have screens... Dont got time to make em. I got 0x33 from Pieman and nuker was originally mine and was srothankers for a lil bit skills are hueksal 47 fire 87 light 78 and others are random Masterys. Pretty good needs work and has 2 avatars (Pirate suit, And Euro Tuxedo). Has 2 mil nothing special. Gear and Weapon pretty stock. 0x33 is not banned um havent bought sub this week cause ive quit sro and was playing ecsro but quit 2.. Lvl 35 nuker has 186k sps left s/s full int no...