Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB > Buying EcsroFermbria Gold or Silk for $60.00 (:

Discussion on WTB > Buying EcsroFermbria Gold or Silk for $60.00 (: within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB > Buying EcsroFermbria Gold or Silk for $60.00 (:

Okay, here's the deal. Since, I live in U.S I can't buy Silk or Skill Points.

So I'm offering
$60-$65

For Gold or Items for
Level 72+ Glavie +7 - +9

If your willing to do this trade please, post reply or pm!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying silk on Sparta:)
08/09/2010 - Silkroad Online - 17 Replies
Hi guys, im looking to buy silk but in sro i dont trust people.... they say no first give me money then ill send u silk but i already lost a few Million that way -.-' so if anyone wants to sell silk on sparta im your man^^ if its a decent price ^^ just leave a message thanks :cool: :cool: :D :D
Ksro buying silk ?
10/25/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hello, Is anyone here that know how to purchase silks on Ksro ? I really have no idea how to do it, so if anyone could help me or direct me to a link tha shows how, would be great! Thank you
buying silk
07/21/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
hey whats up guys i have 2 account and i would like to charge some silk , would i be able to use the same paypal ? if not how would i be able to do that ?
buying silk on pserver
02/09/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
can anyone tell how i can contact the admin of the pserver i know i need qicq but i dont have his name etc
Need Help With Buying Silk
04/15/2007 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Ive tried 3 days to buy silk but i keep getting the same damn error ive asked on sro forums but i got a stupid answear saying use internet erplorer when i alrdy am i tried my laptop too same error what i do is i slect paypal then make payment then the login screen comes up for sro i login and i get some error saying data road or sometihng like that and please retry after that i cant purchase anymore cause of the 1 try a day thing please help me if you can thx in advance