Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS LVL 81 Wiz/Bard - Venus

Discussion on WTS LVL 81 Wiz/Bard - Venus within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS LVL 81 Wiz/Bard - Venus

SOLD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS/WTT 101 Wizard/Bard On Venus
06/03/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
Want to Sell my nice 101 Wizard/bard. Is 101 Wizard FF / Bard 101 FF ( With Attacks ) ~48k SP left 10 Degree +5 Fb set 11 Degree Clean set. 5m Gold But, its e-mail veri on hotmail :(
WTS 67 wiz/bard on venus
04/06/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
I want to sell my level 67 wiz/bard on venus. Some info about it: 3 avatars ~50 silk left dead grab pet some globals storage full of items and elixirs, about 5 mil gold.
WTS/WTT 67 wiz/bard on venus
03/26/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 16 Replies
Hey, I want to sell my lvl 67 wizz/bard on server venus it has 60mil gold clown suit and around 70 silk left shitload of items on storage Don't have pics atm, but if you are interested and want more information just pm me! I'll give them ASAP Or I want to trade it for a char on Iris server!!! around the same level or it should have the same value as my char! I'd rather trade!!, we can trade with middleman from elitepvpers
WTB 90+ bard/cleric on VENUS
02/06/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Only interested in Bard/Cleric 90+ leave offers.
WTS Lvl 77 Wiz/Bard in Venus!
10/04/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 10 Replies
This wiz/bard is lvl 77 with lvl 77 wizard and lvl 70 bard She has 16k SP left, and comes with a 76+5 staff along with a not-so-special 8D robe set ^^ Her storage is full of account bound 8D SOS weapons, and a few 1 day gold Sp tickets Im looking for In Game Gold on server Eos Only 250m :D Need to Sell Fast!!!!! Trade will have the help of a middleman unless u trust me 100% :) Here are the screens of this wizard ImageShack Gallery