Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ECSRO] Selling lvl78 Glavier

Discussion on [ECSRO] Selling lvl78 Glavier within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ECSRO] Selling lvl78 Glavier

Hi guys! Im selling a level 78 Glavier on ECSRO, it's FF till 71. It's a female char, and it has a +0 Garment set and a 76+5 Glavie.
Im selling it for ECSRO Gold.
With set: 180mil
Without items: 120mil

Btw, I bought it today from 'bence1', I changed the character's skin with skin change scroll, then I realized that I hate glaviers lol.
Pm me ingame

How we do the trade?
It's easy. We meet at Jangan, you give me half of the money, then I let you log in and check the character. If you don't like it, i'll give you back the money. If you like it you give me the rest of the money, and i'll tell you the e-mail, so you can change the password.

IGN: HaNgFal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Lvl78 Glavier without items
03/09/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 9 Replies
Im selling a lvl78 glavier (yeah again) for gold This time without items cuz Glialka scammed it Pm me with offers
Selling lvl78 glavier for 100mil
03/09/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
hi, im selling my lv78 glavier for 100mil (on ecsro) the char has +5 glavie, and +2 garm set and acc set send me a pm if ur interested
Selling Lvl78 Glavier
03/08/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
Hi guys! Im selling a level 78 Glavier on ECSRO, it's FF till 71. It's a female char, and it has a +0 Garment set and a 76+5 Glavie. Im selling it for ECSRO Gold. With set: 180mil Without items: 120mil Btw, I bought it today from 'bence1', I changed the character's skin with skin change scroll, then I realized that I hate glaviers lol. Pm me ingame How we do the trade? It's easy. We meet at Jangan, you give me half of the money, then I let you log in and check the character. If you...