Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad ForceBlader FF 90lv + 5 FB set Mercury

Discussion on Silkroad ForceBlader FF 90lv + 5 FB set Mercury within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Silkroad ForceBlader FF 90lv + 5 FB set Mercury

The character added ebay.
Hello I'm selling a nice character that ive been working on for the last few months. This is Chinese char on Mercury serwer. Its 90lv and His build is Force Blader ff with nice set (protector) 84-88+5 fb.I farmed about 550.000 sp to make ff on this char ;P Force Bladers are the best character to pwn, you can easy rape everyone in pvp/jobs/fw
That Character have also full Clown dress and some silks rdy to use ^^, storage is full of

scrolls like dodging,trigger,moving ,elixirs, ded grab pet and also 21+7 lv blade + sos shield 24 lv to make some fun with noobs xD
Check screnshots to know more
<-- char
<-- infos about char
<-- skils
<-- items

When your payment on my paypal will be cleared ( its usualy 2-3 days but sometimes about 4) i will give all infos to this character ( id pw sa). Email is not Verifed

If you have any questions about this character please email me or msg me anytime i will respond soon thanks :

MSN:
Old 02/23/2009, 17:41   #2

BUMPing
Old 02/28/2009, 00:14   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hey do you take ingame gold?
Old 03/12/2009, 21:42   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

well I'd offer 100$ moneybrooker payment add me if interested