Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS lvl 72 FF Wizard/Bard Server : Hercules

Discussion on WTS lvl 72 FF Wizard/Bard Server : Hercules within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS lvl 72 FF Wizard/Bard Server : Hercules

Want to sell my lvl 72 wizard/bard it,s full farmed..
It has a lvl 68+5 staff.
Its on the server hercules.
Respond in this topic!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Lv88 Wizz/bard with 1.7m sp server hercules!
05/28/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 9 Replies
Hi.. As the title says im selling this Wizz/bard with 1.7m sp left server: hercules set:+3+4 some npc and sos+4 robe email: non verfied silk items: Idk yet i'll post soon looking for $ via paypal We use MM
WTB lv98+ Wizard-bard or Bard-cleric ( only server Eos)
03/07/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
as you see from title i wanna buy wiz-bard or bard-cleric 98 only at server Eos(New) non verified char prefer to be FF we gonna use Roby as middleman ( otherwise you'll go first ) offer me here
WTS 74 lvl Wiz/Bard Server Hercules
10/29/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, This is my first post, don't ignore me, I've created a account here to sell my Silkroad Online character(whole account). I have a account for sale: It's a Wiz/Bard on server Hercules, lvl 74. I'm waiting for your offers, if you are interested let me know, contact me through msn: [email protected] Character have a nice name (at least for me): Lefeti It's a female character.
Bard/Cleric or Bard/Wizard or only Pure Bard?
09/10/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hi, atm i am farming a pure int euro char. I want to make one of my masteries Bard. I was wondering should i make a Bard/Cleric or Bard/Wizard or only Pure Bard? I really care about the grinding perspective of the build (able to kill giants, pt mobs etc. and not dieing) more then the pvp perspective of the build. Opinions are greatly appreciated. Anyone who has any experience with any of these builds opinion is greatly wanted. Thanks!