Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS PlaySRO Gold

Discussion on WTS PlaySRO Gold within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS PlaySRO Gold

After I sold 100b+ on Apollo server I'd like to offer you Zeus gold. I got 80b there. I want to sell all the amount, I'm waiting for your offers for it.

Payment: PayPal/Moneybookers/PSC only, you go first or MM.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTB]PlaySRO Gold[ALL SERVERS]
08/11/2012 - Silkroad Online Trading - 16 Replies
I am willing to buy ALL gold & accounts on PlaySRO - any server. I can pay by Verified Paypal/PSC/Moneybookers/WU/AlertPay/Ukash/Bank Transfer, pretty much any payment you can think of. If you have gold for sale please PM me your contact details, server, how much you have, how much you want to sell for, and also your IGN so I can contact you in the game if I can't through the forums.
WTS PlaySro Gold
08/09/2012 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
I have like xxx billions gold on Apollo serv, I'd like to sell it all. I don't want much - the price i will offer you is much lower than silks price: 100silks = ~5eu = 700m gold (7m/silk) if you'd like to sell silks to get gold; so 1b = ~6.5eu; 10b= ~65eu And my price is 10b = 40eu, how do you like it? I accept only serious offers, no MM from PlaySRO, no sick payment methods - you go first or we will use epvp MM. My old IGN is Homo, i never scammed any1, you can ask whoever you want, i...
WTS GOLD ON PLAYSRO[HEAVEN]
08/03/2012 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says I am selling gold in Heaven. 10b=5$ Leave your ign and I'll contact you in game.
WTS PlaySro Gold
06/27/2012 - Silkroad Online Trading - 10 Replies
I have about 200b on the server that I would like to sell. On the server theres always 1300+ people on. I'm selling the gold for .50$ USD Per Bil
WTS PlaySRO Apollo GOLD
06/27/2012 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
As in the title. 100silks cost 5eu; 100silk=200-250mil gold, so it's 20-25eu for 1b if you'd like to sell silks to gain some gold. I sell 1b for 15eu only, we can use MM (prefer monson), or you go first. Don't waste your time to try any scam stuff. Skype: Bartynsky