Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading Cabal NA level 129 FS --> Silkroad Acc

Discussion on Trading Cabal NA level 129 FS --> Silkroad Acc within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trading Cabal NA level 129 FS --> Silkroad Acc

I have a level 129 Force Shielder in Cabal Online NA (Mercury server). He has some good gear and is Transender in magic while A. Master in Combat. This account will also come with a level 80 Warrior as well.
I was looking to get a decently high level MALE character in SRO (server/class doesn't matter). I would also like him to have some decent money/equips as well.
The Cabal account has about 250mill worth of stuff and another 120 in cash shop money. Both the warrior and the FS have the CS hair.
If you would like any more info on the Cabal account just send me a pm or post here.

Thanks =D
Old 01/31/2009, 13:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
hi i will trade my silkroad acc with your cabal acc
add me Icq 237554679

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking to trade silkroad/Steam account for mid level on cabal US
05/24/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to trade silkroad account for mid level on cabal US add me to msn at [email protected] to work out a deal thanks
Trading level 55 Cabal acount for Silkroad Gold/Items
06/07/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hello i've a level 55 Cabal Blader that i dont use and will never use again.. it has a quite a lot of gold/Items/Adepts/Premium gear.. Most of the guys skills are maxxed - The name is 'Kuff' I'm looking to trade it for some Silkroad Gold and/or items(Greece Server).. if you are interested please PM me, or reply here and we can negotioate a deal, cheers. -Mercury Server
06/07/2009 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hello i've a level 55 Cabal Blader that i dont use and will never use again.. it has a quite a lot of gold/Items/Adepts/Premium gear.. Most of the guys skills are maxxed - The name is 'Kuff' I'm looking to trade it for some Silkroad Gold and/or items(Greece Server).. if you are interested please PM me, or reply here and we can negotioate a deal, cheers. -Mercury Server
06/07/2009 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
Hello i've a level 55 Cabal Blader that i dont use and will never use again.. it has a quite a lot of gold/Items/Adepts/Premium gear.. Most of the guys skills are maxxed - The name is 'Kuff' I'm looking to trade it for some Silkroad Gold and/or items(Greece Server).. if you are interested please PM me here and we can negotioate a deal, cheers.