Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT 71 nuker on oasis for wiz

Discussion on WTT 71 nuker on oasis for wiz within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT 71 nuker on oasis for wiz

as the title says, the wiz must be 69+ and also on oasis, farming doesnt have to be amazing

the nuker is farmed to 70 with +7 sword and +5 shield +3 blue set, for screens or any info add me on msn -

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT Nuker s/s 92 Oasis
03/24/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
Hello People from epvp,so here is my char,its a full int nuker s/s on server oasis,it have all set +3+4FB(really Full Blue),it have 87M gold,it have storage full of items(as i will show you in screenies),it have a wizzard dress,a dead picking up pet,skills are like this 90 light ff bich and cold 83ff,and something very importan is not email verify pics:ImageShack Album - 21 images I want to trade this char for any char dont matter the server lvl 90+,prefer chinese build and warriors PM me...
WTS S/S NUKER OASIS
01/07/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 23 Replies
lvl81 1. has premium silver,sp ticket, and monkey all over 20days 2. good gear to grind/farm with 3. wolf Oasis pictures by Lordjaggi - Photobucket $25 only very cheap.
WTS lvl 80 nuker oasis
07/22/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
I want to sell my Nuker lvl 80 almost 81 (96%) for gold on any server has wiz hat and some ticket pop items that i won 64k sp remaining almost FF to 73 has a very good set +4 +5 Full blue 73kk and storage full of elixirs i want gold on any server or a wizard
WTT lvl 80 Nuker S/S Oasis
07/15/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
name ZvT lvl 80 almost 81 add me msn so i can send pics im lazy to upload and the one i have are old so i have to log in 45m on it very good set 55k sp gap 7 almost FF at 73 just leave your offer here and i will se if i like middleman will be used if you dont trust me ^^ add me msn!!!
Wts lvl 70 nuker on oasis w/ sun
12/18/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
!!!!!!!!!!! ONLY 50 BUCKS NOW !!!!!!!!!!!! Alright, im selling a lvl 70 ( 95%) nuker on oasis with a full blue 2nd tier garm set and accesories, lvl 68+7 full blue sword, and a lvl 64+7 full blue sun blade, it also has two silk suits, the character has several elixers in storage and will have anywhere from 15-20m, if have any questions feel free to ask my msn is [email protected] Pics http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc275/mrleakeh e/SRO2008-11-0114-23-45_01.jpg...