Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling fast and cheap lots of chars on Gaia

Discussion on Selling fast and cheap lots of chars on Gaia within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling fast and cheap lots of chars on Gaia

sold
Old 05/25/2012, 13:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS]Lots of chars 81-91 CHEAP[Argos(UK)]
11/18/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
I have gained 15 chars from my mate to sell I sold 5 of them at this moment so well 10 chars are remaining. ALL CHARS ARE UNVERIFIED!!! Dr_Phil lvl 91 str cleric(has rogue sub a little bit) Ruria lvl 91 int bard Genocide 90 Wiz/bard Shrek 90 wiz/bard Kane 90 warrior/cleric Yuno lvl 83 bard
SELLING FAST&CHEAP Isro server Gaia lv 85 FF Char EuRO
02/09/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
WTS char lv 85 euro rogue cleric FF with avatar , pet and devil and some silk remaining ^_^ the char is on Isro Server Gaia and it doesnt have Email verification !!! Name: Parliament - female char ! THe price is only 20 Euro => i want to sell it fast , cheap and safe !!! U go first and i give all ( Id , pw and SA ) Contact me here or at this email: [email protected] !!! THX:)
Selling Lots Of CO Accounts For CHEAP!
10/09/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, long story short i've recently decided to leave Conquer Online for good, just too much time wasted on it i guess. I'm going to be selling all my accounts which include: - 130 Trojan/Archer With: - a Super 1 Soc Bow SDG, Uni 1 Soc Armor SDG Lvl 120 And 1 DB Spare. - VIP (Open Warehouse Anywhere In Game!!!) - +4 Fan, +3 Tower - Lots Of Bounds With + - Server Send All Offers By PM Or Contact Me At [email protected]
Selling lots of chars on abbadon & trieste
09/20/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 2 Replies
i have a lvl 101 summoner on abbadon and a lvl 116 mage on trieste up for sale im mainly looking for dil on either abbadon or trieste (doesnt matter because of the server merge) im new to these forums but i understand the general process of trading here because i looked through a lot of the posts so please dont take me for a noob or a scammer please leave your offer or pm me with your offer if you find it better to be private and also your msn/yahoo/aol ID and ill reach you asap ...
Selling Lots of Trieste Stuff Cheap
08/31/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 11 Replies
Accounts - 131 Mage - Crappy gear - 130 Bagi - No equips - 114 Segnale - Crappy gear. - 5Bil Dil - +8 105 FS 2H Sword (4 x 5% Ice) Scammed 3.5Bil by Soruk ([email protected]) for his summoner. I will accept 130+ AKs or Summoners for trades.