Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling DB +Server Files

Discussion on Selling DB +Server Files within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 05/06/2012, 07:35   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post
Just checked the SRO-R client, I see it is not used by any part of the client. I think the blue/gray bars that appear when selecting or moving the mouse over the server list is generated by the client, not an image taken from somewhere, thats why you can't find it on the client.
so can i do to make like it in vsro o.O
i already make like sro-r server list thing
Old 05/06/2012, 07:46   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 6,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by rushcrush View Post
so can i do to make like it in vsro o.O
i already make like sro-r server list thing
Im not sure, will be hard, I suppose you are basing it on the vsro interface, so you can just take the current select image you have, and play around with it for make it fit the new interface.
Old 05/06/2012, 10:39   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
#moved

If you want to sell something, use the blackmarket. Free releases go into the Release section.
Old 05/06/2012, 14:17   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

@ rushcrush

Why dont you release it for free?
Old 05/06/2012, 16:11   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by penelopee View Post
@ rushcrush

Why dont you release it for free?
i worked on it hard and release it for free? sorry iam not like who release this things for free
specialy DBs
Old 05/06/2012, 16:34   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6
The Black Market: 233/0/1
How did you get it? (before you worked hard on it, i mean ) :O

Old 05/07/2012, 02:44   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Good Luck
rushcrush