Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

renting sbot :)

Discussion on renting sbot :) within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
renting sbot :)

i'm renting sbot

2hid available
1hid = 15 chars can be opened(if your country do not have the ip limit)
working for isro and some pserver(vietnamese i guess)

6.5 euro per month ..i only accept paypal.thanks!

for more information,e-mail me : or pm me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS: Moderator SBot account renting
04/17/2012 - Silkroad Online Trading - 15 Replies
Hello! I create this thread in order to sell SBot accounts (verified Moderator accounts) I am Sbot moderator Rendoqoz. Account: Botusername + password (2 computers usage). No forum account because these accounts are already charged with 1 year period. You will get account that is already charged, so you can start botting instantly. Rendoqoz sales: MSN/email: [email protected]
Selling & Renting - Sbot, mBot
12/25/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Closed
**Renting Sbot Cheap**
10/10/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
I'm renting Sbot 1 month = 4eu / 6$ . paying method is Paypa if you are interested Add me : [email protected] & Post here that you have added me
sBot Account / Renting
08/09/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling sBot Accounts £30 each (which have never been charged) or i can rent them for 30 days which £15 each. I accept the only payment which is PayPal. If you got any questions just email me to [email protected] or you can contact me via MSN: [email protected]. BUMP Bump
[Renting]Sbot Spot.
08/29/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
I'm renting an SBOT spot. I want offers im not intersted in sharing payments. When we close the deal. U get sbot username and password (only for bot). and u get bot every month(you dont have to pay for the bot). and u pay me for the spot which is the deal we will make. I accept offers as silk/money only.