Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 2 CHARACTERS 2 ACCOUNTS!

Discussion on WTS 2 CHARACTERS 2 ACCOUNTS! within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS 2 CHARACTERS 2 ACCOUNTS!

i got a lvl 43 glave/lighting on oasis.
pm me if u wanna buy him with an offer...

i also got a lvl 33 chinese nuke on oasis also
pm me if u wanna buy him with an offer

THEY ARE ON 2 DIFFERENT ACCOUTNS!
Old 11/19/2008, 16:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
OMG this is wrong section to write. forum clearly says [WTB] onle!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling 5 PW MY-EN Accounts, 6 Characters Lvs 57-81
06/06/2011 - Perfect World Trading - 2 Replies
I am aware that this is the wrong area, but i was unable to get offer in the trade section. I am selling the following accounts to PW MY-EN. There are 2 characters on the first account. I have no set price, on any of the chars. So leave an offer, or pm me them is all fine. I am also open to trade, if so i mainly will except items or char from PW INT, though I may except other trades, so go ahead and leave offers. Account SS are included, if you want more info one the characters please...
Selling 5 PW MY-EN Accounts, 6 Characters Lvs 57-81
06/03/2010 - Trading - 7 Replies
I am selling the following accounts to PW MY-EN. There are 2 characters on the first account. I have no set price, on any of the chars. So leave an offer, or pm them is all fine. I am also open to trade, if so i mainly will except items or char from PW INT, though I may except other trades, so go ahead and leave them. Account SS are included, if you want more info one the characters please just ask. Account 1: Character 1: Class: Priest Gender: Male Level: 81 (90.1%) Money: 4.1 m
[Request] Clean DB (0 characters/accounts)
01/09/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 7 Replies
My current database still has character listings on character db. Anyone knows where can I get a really clean database.
WTS 2 accounts on English Servers... 9 70+ characters
10/17/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
I have two accounts one is mine the other is my little brothers. I own both accounts. Bellow is the character list. First account has: lvl 80 Deathknight (Human) (epic flyer) lvl 80 Druid (Night Elf) (epic flyer) Second account has: lvl 80 Rogue (Gnome) (epic flyer) lvl 80 Druid (Night Elf) (epic flyer) lvl 80 Mage (Undead) (epic flyer)
convert accounts and characters to ini
12/17/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
tanelipe you can close it i have it in inis now