Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need silkroad account lvl 30 to trade !

Discussion on Need silkroad account lvl 30 to trade ! within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need silkroad account lvl 30 to trade !

I want a lvl 30+ char on silkroad for european i want only mage and chinese don't mather i want evrything whit chinese i want heksual and pachaon and nuker but not a mellee sword and blade .i offer u a lvl 93 runescape account and/or steam account . interst pm me
Old 11/13/2008, 20:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need English speaking middleman for Silkroad account trade.
09/13/2010 - Middleman - 1 Replies
Trading my SWSRO2 account for an Isro account, the person i am trading with is from another forum but i will talk to him on MSN about coming here because i don't trust him. Also, should i make sure his account is email verified, or not email verified? thank you. please be well known, trusted, and have a decent amount of posts.
Middleman for SILKROAD ACCOUNT TRADE! :)
09/07/2010 - Middleman - 1 Replies
Hey there guys.I need an middleman for an silkroad account trade. Please write here and tell ur MSN ^^
Looking to trade silkroad/Steam account for mid level on cabal US
05/24/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to trade silkroad account for mid level on cabal US add me to msn at [email protected] to work out a deal thanks
TRADE SILKROAD ACCOUNT FOR ARCHLORD ACCOUNT
04/06/2008 - Archlord - 3 Replies
ATTENTION i want to trade my lvl 52 silkroad account for a lvl 50+ archlord account... or i want to trade my lvl 56 cabal online account for a lvl 50+ archlord account. Silkroad Account: Enough gold lvl 52 (2/1 int hybrid SS) set +3 sword+4