Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS lv 114 Warrior/Cleric AEGE

Discussion on WTS lv 114 Warrior/Cleric AEGE within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS lv 114 Warrior/Cleric AEGE

Server: Aege
Name: PureStyle
LV: 114
Exp: 70%
Build: Warrior / Cleric
Mastery: Full Farmed Warrior/Cleric both lv 114 and all important skills at max.
SP: 2,5 Million left !!
Gold: nearly 1 Billion Gold left

Items: Nice 11D Set and Power Weapons
Some Power and Rare Items
3 Avatars (with Blues)
1 Pickpet (no time)

Price: min. 80 $!

Best offer wins.

For more details and Screenshots add me on skype: britrock89
or pm me here.

IMPORTANT:

If you are interested in buying you have to go first!
There is no way that i go first. Im a trustable person and if you dont want to trust me dont buy it!
I dont accept middlemans from this page because lots of them scam.

I only accept Bank Transfer, Paypal Gift or PSC.

Have a nice weekend
Old 04/21/2012, 07:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Really ? =)) trustble guy ?? 9 post -,- week scammer , never trsut him
Old 04/21/2012, 08:05   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by loolmoha View Post
Really ? =)) trustble guy ?? 9 post -,- week scammer , never trsut him
When one says that "i am trustable" that doesnt mean that he has 25+ itraders or/and 500+ epvp posts.
"Real life" does it ring a bell to you loolmoha?
And YES HE IS TRUSTABLE.
He bought the char from me and he went first, so in my opinion he is a good epvp trader and trustable.
Why should a scammer go first anyway?
He is OK.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS]-[AEGE] 109 warrior/cleric 500 silk e-pin
08/05/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
hi guys i want sell my warrior/cleric got samuray avatar and dead squirrel no items clean i want 500 silk e-pin here the char info : Rev6.com - The 6th Revolution [email protected]
WTT 78 WARRIOR/CLERIC FF WITH 1 MIL SP ON AEGE
11/09/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
i got a 78 warrior/cleric FF with 1 Mil sp on aege isro im tryin to trade has 18 days prem and devil left and the new halloween avatar has 200 M gold 76+3 2H Crit11 FB and lvl1+3 sun 2h and +3+4 Robe Set FB storage full of low lvl sos and more char is almost lvl79 now also my char is not verified leave offers with what u have wont trade for verified chars unless its hotmail but even that is a last resort we will use Verified MM or you will go first thanks
WTT 67 WARRIOR/CLERIC FF WITH 1.2 MIL SP ON AEGE
10/30/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 7 Replies
WTT 67 WARRIOR/CLERIC FF WITH 1.2 MIL SP ON AEGE HAS 27 DAYS PREM AND DEVIL LEFT AND NEW HALLOWEN AVATAR AND SET IS CURRENTLY NPC HAS 64+7 SOS 2H CRIT 12 , 1+3 SUN 2H , UMM OVER 200M GOLD EVERY SKILL U NEED IN WARRIOR AND CLERIC IS MAXED STORAGE FILLED WITH LOW LVL SOS AND SUCH PM ME OFFERS I WOULD LIKE A ISRO CHAR 76+ WITH SUN OR LOTS OF SP OR 85 FF LEAVE OFFERS WITH WHAT U HAVE AND WE WILL BE USING A VERIFIED MM OR YOU GO FIRST THANKS
WTS/WTT Aege Lv 66 FF Warrior/Cleric 1.2m Sp Left
10/26/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
Hello All -I sell my Lv 66 Warrior/Cleric FF With 1.2m sp Left Server : Aege Level : 66 FF SP : 1.2M Left Set : Set is NPC atm You have some 9dg parts fb +4-5 Accesories : NPC I sell/trade the acc with all stuf Have : Alot of sos weapon/items, SOS 7dg +6 Th Sword ,3 Avatars , Dead Devil Spirit , 4 weeks Skill Gold Ticket, Dead Grab Pet, Some 500 hp/mp incrase scrool, Wolf lvl 93, And more..
WTT 101 Warrior/Cleric on Aege
04/09/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
WTT my 101 Warrior Cleric on Aege ( not e-mail verified ) Masteries on 92 ( Gap 9 farming ) with 400k sp i will trade for 101+ chars, for 95+ with big amount of sp or for low lvl farmer chars with big amount of sp the char has : 1 avatar, devil spirit, 1b gold and 76 silk