Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS lvl 28 pure str with 430k sp..

Discussion on WTS lvl 28 pure str with 430k sp.. within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow WTS lvl 28 pure str with 430k sp..

I was going to make it pure str bower-force
selling it for game gold "at any server"
pm me for more details..
Old 11/09/2008, 07:35   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

server
Old 11/09/2008, 07:50   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollar1 View Post
server

HERA is what im guessing

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT Archer 102FF+430k SP TAKE A LOOK
04/21/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
102 Archer : Ganja - Server: Gaia - Currently: Leveling at 20% (And increases) - Skills: Pacheon 102 FF, Fire 102 FF, Light 90 FF, Ice 20 FF (430k SP LEFT) - Weapon: 101 Bow FB +7 - Gear: 11D Garment all FB(100%) +3, All piece have more than (+41%) - Premium Items: Black Angel Wings + Hat, Pet(expired), Devil Spirit(expired) - Verification: No
WTT Phoenix sp char 430k
12/12/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
WTT my char for str bower on titan or something dont care but prefer titan must have good eq and good farmed .. well the char got 41 silks left fullavatr (no att) no email...430k sp(so ff til 85 depending on the build.. and its serverPhoenix it have 110k gold and 6 globals left and its eq is acc bound ill trade it only 1-2 day ill trade only with midlleman ( prefer Roby) or u go first
WTS LEV 65 Account SRO With 430k SP
09/14/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, I am selling my SRO accounts I work so hard for. I spent Days and night farming and leveling this accounts. I will sell all my SRO accounts because I am quitting. The One I am selling now is a Lev 65 Dagger/Xbox/Warlock. It is full farm up to Lev 65 and has 430k skill points farmed. All the skills needed for Xbox, Dagger, and Warlock are maxed to Lev 65. Also the account has some random items in storage and holding 4mil gold. You will get everything seen in the pics. If you have...
430k gold maybe only atomwow
01/13/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 8 Replies
in the "chill insel" are custom selling npc's one is selling *little ironkey(dunno if it is the right english name) you can sell it and it shows you 1,5 silver but it will take money and doesn't give now sell keys as long as you got more then no money, if you come under 0 you will get 430k gold, but you can't buy things with more then 210k, so spend it to some friends or any other people hf with it german: auf atomwow gibts eine "chill insel" da gibts halt custom npc's die sachen...