Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling SilkroadR Thebes 59 lvl bower with nice things

Discussion on Selling SilkroadR Thebes 59 lvl bower with nice things within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling SilkroadR Thebes 59 lvl bower with nice things

Hey guys!. I wanna sell my 59 lvl bower in SilkroadR. The char is ff at lvl 59 with masteries pacheon/fire/cold/light. It has sos set(the free one) and sun bow 52 lvl. There is 23day pet in the char and another one 28 day in the storage. Char have 64 sun bow clean. There are 66 mil gold in the char(which is good amount on his level). It has devil wings(M) with 3 ignore dmg 5%. Char nick is xSat1337 and it`s with good reputation. During beta i were in BlackList`s guild, but I leaved a month ago so I came back to play but i wanna start new char so I wanna sell this char for cash. Write your offers here.I`m selling with gold ore without
Ps:I`m selling 65 lvl blader naked also for small amount if u want write offers for it to ^^
Old 03/05/2012, 09:46   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how much? i may be interested
Old 03/05/2012, 10:17   #3

offers are welcome for now ^^
Old 03/05/2012, 11:49   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I`m gonna be interested in the acc, maybe does it have skill-change scroll(this from 51-60) cuz if yes im gonna buy it, and btw the devil wings are from magic lamp so that means that they are tradeable
Old 03/05/2012, 12:03   #5

Yes I keep the scroll in storage and yes wings are tradeable ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SilkroadR(Thebes) Gold Service
03/04/2012 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hey all! Im here to offer you my SilkroadR(Thebes) Gold service. I`m selling the gold cheaper than gold sites. The price for 1mil is- 0.5$. Currently I have ~100m. The deal will be done with middleman ore you go first. If you want ask in server Thebes for player xSat1337, i`m in Immortality guild. If you need gold leave your contacts here ^^
[SRO-R]Thebes 101 Bower +1k silks.
02/22/2012 - Silkroad Online Trading - 9 Replies
Selling a 101 bower on thebes, fully farmed, 80k sp left. 1k silks left, 300m, 2devil spirits(1wearing+1storage), 2avatars, 3premiums, grabpet, 101+3 LEGEND bow. Stones,elixirs,awakens, globals, reverses: in storage. Good reputation. Also if you dont have a bot, i can sell u my sbot too.(has about 2weeks left) *contact me for further informations* I want 250euros(negociable) Paypal. Only verified. ~Or Bank Transfer
[WTS] SRO-R Thebes Lv90 Bower
02/21/2012 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
So the char is Lv90 fully farmed, full str, female protector set 9-10d, devil spirit 28days, 290 premium silks remaining, 3month grabpet, 65k sp left 115M(which is alot) and a lot of items/elixirs in storage. +N00BSquad guild(lv5+jangan fw) EDIT: Now it has devil dress, and lets dont forget about the 10pops from bingo event. Bid starts at 50Euros. Accept PSC or Bank Transfer ~the trade will be only performed with a middleman, or you go first~
Wtb Silkroad R things(Thebes)
01/15/2012 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys i wanna buy chars ore gold in Silkroad R (thebes) server. Paying with 105 lvl rome nuker with 5 avatars, dead devil,white wolf,dead grab pet, 3 pages inventory and alot more. Write me offer if you`re interested :)
WTS 78 Bower Silkroad-R Thebes
01/07/2012 - Silkroad Online Trading - 8 Replies
Selling a 78 Bower in Silkroad-R thebes(one of the highest lvls of the server) Items: -Full sun set/accesory +2/+3 -Sun 76+5 Bow -One of the best server's guild.(N00BSquad) -Tons of gold, items + bingo event completed. Accepting offers: Bank transfer(RO) or PSC. *trade will be made with middleman, or you go first*