Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS or WTT lvl 80 Euro Warrior and Bowman lvl 82

Discussion on WTS or WTT lvl 80 Euro Warrior and Bowman lvl 82 within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow WTS or WTT lvl 80 Euro Warrior and Bowman lvl 82

hi all i whant WTS or WTT lvl 80 2Handed Warrior / Warlock and lvl 82 Bowman bouth in Xian server if you are interested add me on yahoo: for more information ... Have Fun ty =)
Old 09/08/2008, 18:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 410
The Black Market: 118/0/0
give us more info like gear, skills and stuff
Old 09/08/2008, 19:32   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
i think the name is MiSs_Smith_ of warrior.

cause some1 who say he is some1 else and use screenshots he gained from other ppl gived me that name so i think it is MiSs_Smith_

it,s not against seek_ he probaly just gived his screenshot to some1 who is now sending those screenshot to everybody to try to scamm those guys..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT LVL 100 PURE STR WARRIOR/CLERIC FOR 95+ ISRO S/S OR SPEAR NUKER OR EURO WIZ
09/22/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
Hello guys i want to swap my lvl 100 pure str warrior/cleric on server Venice for a lvl 95+ s/s or spear nuker OR a 95+ euro wizzard/cleric. This char contains a lvl 98 +7 twohand sword, 98 +7 euro shield. 200m Gold, 4 globals, a dead cat and a wizards costume. This char also contains a lvl 91 sos head +5 fb, lvl 92 sos chest +5 fb, lvl 90 sos +5 shoulder and lvl 90 sos +5 hands Fb, and sos 91 boots +5 fb, the legs are normal +5 Fb. All accesorry is also +5 Fb. What i am looking for? - LVL...
[WTT - Odin] Warrior Vs Bowman 85+
03/01/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, I want to trade my warrior/cleric 85 for a bower on server Odin only (the warrior is on Odin ;) ) Mastery: Warrior 85, 2h and buff farmed, and some 1h skill / cleric 70, important skill :) (res, bless spell, recovery division ) Stuff +3/+5, lot of blue. :) Have some elixir, tablet, element, stone and 20/30M in the storage. :) If you have a bowman on server Odin, and if you are interested, just add me: [email protected] :)
Cabal EURO WArrior lvl 50+ 46mil + Astral board
01/18/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
RPGBids Cabal Online Accounts Cabal Online Level 50 Blader With all the Goods(EU) Auction Buy For Sale Cabal Online Cabal Online Accounts Register Free Very cheap character. With ~20-30$ spent on gold )
1 euro warrior question.
05/24/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
how much time have in use the skill iron skinand mana skin is posible to use 1 then when 1 skin is over to use the other then the other and all the time like that? is posible? 1 mana skin the mana over then iron skin the iron over other time mana... that is posible?
WTT LVL 66 NUKER IN MYSRO FOR LVL 45+ EURO WARRIOR-WIZ (PACIFIC)
12/27/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Im trading my char lvl 66 nuker this pserver is really nice coz u enter in first try. I need a warrior or wiz IN PACIFIC 45+ THE TRADE WILL BE WITH A MOD SO WE CANT SCAMM EACH OTHER AND U NEED 100+ POSTS :D