Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Elexir protectors @ Saturn

Discussion on WTS Elexir protectors @ Saturn within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Elexir protectors @ Saturn

i have to sell more than 25 elexir prots in saturn
put me offers !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ZSZC] Does the Bot avoid protectors?
08/04/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
You all know about the protector mobs that lizards... Does the SRO DB BOT avoid this mobs? And when wich version of BOT. Or is the only way to avoid getting banned to edit the data.pk2 that u get dc when gm appear? I ask because the GM get active on fire server all 3 hours that fuckin protectors.
WTB 95+ on saturn
05/22/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
WTB lvl 95+ char must be at least FF 90+. not email verified and preferably with avatar(doesnt have to have) preferably chinese bower (int or str) but will take any build as long as it is a decent build paying $ via paypal, silk, or game gold we use middle man or you go first (only exception is if you have 100+ positive feedback or you are mod) msn [email protected]
WTS Saturn 95 LvL
06/24/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I want sell my char on saturn. It's hybrid 1:8 int spear, with these masteries : heuksal 90, fire 94, cold 89. Char have set 90-92 +3/+4 good blue prot, and 30kk in inventory. For more info, screens etc. pm me on mail [email protected], or pm me on icq 421 960 129. Thanks. Btw i want sell the char for € or $.
Who here is on saturn!
03/29/2009 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Okey I just wonder who plays on Saturn here, I've started there, I'm lvl 91 :) who else is there, anyone fun to talk to ^^?
WTT/WTS Blader LVL56 [Saturn] Bower LVL28 38k SP [Saturn] and more..
07/13/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, i want to trade / sell these char's. :) 1: Blader LVL56, naked (no gold), pretty good farmed at Bicheon (lvl56) 2: Spear Nuker LVL56 with pretty good gear, got some gold + Glavie LVL50 with nice SOS Glavie LVL42 +5 and some gold. Also good gear. 3: Bower LVL28 with 38k SP on it, got some gold also got gear. Just start grinding it. :) The blader and the bower are at Saturn server, the spear nuker and glavie char are at ECSRO. I want to trade / sell these char's. Just lay an...