Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wts 106 clean char with 2.4 m sp cheap

Discussion on Wts 106 clean char with 2.4 m sp cheap within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wts 106 clean char with 2.4 m sp cheap

Hey guys I decide to sell my 106 clean char in Hercules. The char is clean and has got 2.4 m sp !!!. It`s without skills and stats so it can be what ever build you want. The chars have got only 30 mil got but you can make easy alot of gold. The char have avatar(winterprincess full). I`m looking for $ by paypal and only by gift !. Offer here
Old 12/07/2011, 15:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 21
Char Name ?
Old 12/07/2011, 15:35   #3

elite*gold: 0
You know it ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wts 106 clean char in Hercules and wtb 101 + char any server
12/13/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 15 Replies
Hey guys I wanna sell my char in Hercules it`s bower but you can change the build. There is avatar on the char (winter princess full) and 30 mil. Char is vertificated at hotmail. I wanna buy 101++ char any server with good items and to be vertificated at hotmail. Paying with 70 euro maximum
161 Summy CLEAN for Cheap
12/01/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 3 Replies
im looking for money on paypal or dills Skype Renomous
[WTB] iSRO Accounts Clean/Cheap
11/03/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
Buying all iSRO accounts. buying them clean 101+ or geared if you arent selling them for too much. main server im looking for chars on is Hera and Oasis but i will take chars on any server so long as its 101+ or 90+ if its got lots of sp. Not looking for any builds in particular just getting kinda bored with my characters :P Edit: Post how much you are looking for, makes things much easier. thanks, silkroadbotter
S> 149 clean Hunter cheap! (Siz)
01/06/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 3 Replies
selling a level 149 clean hunter on siz for a really cheap price (USD) currently playing a diff mmo so i'd like some cash for that if you're interested leave your email / msg me etc. etc. all that *EDIT: has 4 backpacks 1 argama skewer
WTS/WTT SJSRO CHAR, cheap cheap.[OLD SERVER]
05/02/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
WTS 69 lvl 8:1 NUKER ON SJSRO with 40m gold full storage , some sos. add [email protected] i will sell for 16$ or maybe cheaper, VIA PAYPAL. Or trading for Stuff on Iris Server iSro.