Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS WIZZARD 105 ISRO

Discussion on WTS WIZZARD 105 ISRO within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS WIZZARD 105 ISRO

WTS WIZZARD / CLERIC 105 , almost FF , have items +5 FB , staff +6 on ISRO ( AThens ) PM ME or Leave u offer here , WTS FOR GOLD.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS WIZZARD 89 ON ISRO
08/12/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
WTS WIZZARD/CLERIC ON ISRO , SERVER ATHENS , CONTACT ME : eduardos_eg ( skype )
WTT LV 98 Wizzard ( sparta) isro
12/20/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hello i want to trade a level 98 Wizzard cleric The name is Miroku_hu It have 2 avatars 1 is wedding dress female and the other is male Knight suit ik have 26 days Devil spirit left and a dead pick pet on storrage The char is email verrified but its np because i trade by mm or you go first http://www.rev6.com/player/Sparta/Miroku_HU.html The char dont have set but nice silk items. I want a char for it like lv 90+ abount any server Pm me on elitepvpers or add me on msn :...
[WTS] (iSro) Saturn Wizzard 68
12/11/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
I am selling a lvl 68 Wizz/Bard on Server Saturn with very good set for farm. He is full farmed to lv 60 + 70k sp. The Equip has str and int in eacht armor and hp in each. The Weapon is 68+5 and the rest of the robe is +3 expect the bottom its sos+4. In the storeage are alot elements D7 and some D8 and some elixiers. ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting I accept Paysafecard, Wallie card oder Paypal! Questions here in Forum or in ICQ...
[WTB] LVL 72+ WIZZARD ON ISRO/RSRO
11/23/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies
Need a wiz on a server . Rsro- Artemedia/ares. no crazy prices im poor :rolleyes:
WTS ISRO LVL 100 WIZZARD
01/23/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 8 Replies
traded