Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WAR On Scammer have begin

Discussion on WAR On Scammer have begin within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WAR On Scammer have begin

Hello everyone

alot of pple complain of getting scammed of losing accounts , gold and $$ but that must be stopped from now im not looking here for other thankful but thats the time to clean this forum and keep it clean from scamming to keep pple safe to keep our forum the best to get the good repution back , i will reveal all scammers all tricks all ways step by step

Thank you
Old 08/05/2008, 04:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hahaha you are a scammer dont make this thread to try to look like a trusted user
your pathetic
Old 08/05/2008, 08:25   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

The Black Market: (-1)

doesn,t it say enough?
Old 08/05/2008, 13:56   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

lol u are the scammer not the other ppl...
Old 08/05/2008, 15:28   #5

i wonder y do you pple forbidden on other wat you allow for your ownselves i know all the scammer in that forum by names and im preparing alist but i love pple to interact with me caz in this thread all scammers should pop up and try to stuck ***** to other
Old 08/05/2008, 15:30   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

are u too stupid too read that people says u are a scammer? or you just ignore it ? maybe its better when u leave this forum,, BB *******
Old 08/05/2008, 18:04   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Find it quite funny how you say "War On Scammers have began" when yourself is the scammer.. Scammed my level 83 Rogue/Warrior.. You're not from England as you said nor are you a girl. You're just a typical egyptian. You ain't **** in the Real Life so you try to make yourself feel better on the Internet.

Than again, MOST egyptians are scammers/hackers.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/06/2008, 12:17   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hahahaha scammer makes a thread about scammers.. thats funny!
Old 08/06/2008, 17:20   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Charly shut up maybe u need some better skills with do not look like a scammer but this doesnt work @ all u noob >_>
Old 08/06/2008, 18:58   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

LIBALLER SCAMER SCAMED ME 74 XBOW AT HERA NAMED Falcon pfff
charliesmith is Helper aka GunnerBoi aka CrazyGal(Fake girl even not a girl ust guy pretending) sry for double post
Old 08/06/2008, 21:48   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Please STFU charlie noob you spamming each forum pls pls dont talkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk you facked mine post too you are the real scammer ...
Old 08/06/2008, 21:53   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

..l.. ( O_o ) ..l.. too charlie noob
Old 08/07/2008, 00:30   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Yeah, guy tried to scam me on another forum.
Failure At Life.
Old 08/07/2008, 00:52   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

People just don't have hearts these days. They don't understand how much they hurt people when they scam something from them. I don't want to sound emo or anything but seriously think about it. The time and money that goes into characters and for it to get scammed in two seconds is preposterous. I don't know about you, but I was pretty upset when this illiterate Egy scammed me. Seemed to me that everything was a waste.

Don't worry Mr. CharlieSmith. Remember these words, "What goes around comes around". Karma will bite you in the ***, whether its in game or out in the real life.
Old 08/07/2008, 14:49   #15

"What goes around comes around".

thats true sphynx1 i agot ballz to say that i scammed pple but im making this thread to reveal other scammerz too that will help pple to avoid scammers in this forum i will begin with myself and admit that i scammed pple any other got ballz to admit here on this thread i dont really care wat you all said but i only care that no more pple fall in scam tricks and more account get lost