Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB good account 105+ any srv..without magz...

Discussion on WTB good account 105+ any srv..without magz... within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB good account 105+ any srv..without magz...

hello guys...im searching good account on ISRO...

must be FF and more sp
105+
hotmail or without verification...
i can pay paypal mb psc or bank transfer

thanks..

you can add my email thanks
Old 11/12/2011, 01:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Don't trust this guy. He hacked my emails and **** to get the account. I honestly dgaf about the account so i let him have it but if you want your account DO NOT CONTACT HIM. He makes up bullshit about being new and not knowing middleman, and makes up some wierd deal, in the end you will lose your char.
Old 11/12/2011, 01:52   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

nvm I changed my mind after I read what other has to say about you.
Old 11/12/2011, 02:40   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep. View Post
Don't trust this guy. He hacked my emails and **** to get the account. I honestly dgaf about the account so i let him have it but if you want your account DO NOT CONTACT HIM. He makes up bullshit about being new and not knowing middleman, and makes up some wierd deal, in the end you will lose your char.
i know yeh, he asked me to let him logg in the website to check the char...i did but i wass logged on teh char, then he asks to logg in the email to 'check', lmao i strait denyed it, something very fishy, i wudnt trust that...thnx for the heads up
Old 11/12/2011, 03:00   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Oh **** thanks guys didn't know he was a scammer, **** so hard to find a person you could trust now ****.
Old 11/13/2011, 09:47   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

111 wiz clEr on mars email is hotmail have 3avatars FF and 50k sp PM me