Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB PLVLING (LOOK AT THIS!)

Discussion on WTB PLVLING (LOOK AT THIS!) within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation WTB PLVLING (LOOK AT THIS!)

Sup guys, i dont know if i have posted in the wrong forum, sorry if i did.
But i need to buy powerlvling on any server, but you need to accept gold on Redsea, sorry but thats my only server with my gold on.

Add my msn =
Xfire = nasan0va

I need to get from 1 - 64 if thats possible.
Regards, Sam
Old 07/27/2008, 19:18   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

my acc is ready for plvling, it has all the exp u need till lvl 80+
Old 07/28/2008, 03:03   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hey Sam,

I can bot your char up on any server for ingame gold on Mars. Buy some gold online and have them give it to you on a noob char on Mars, then exchange it to me. Thanks hope to do business with you.

*1-10 1m
*10-20 5m
*20-30 15m
*30-40 50m
*40-50 100m
*50-60 300m
*60-70 500m
*70-80 1b
*80-90 2b

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SV vs 5Bot (for plvling)
09/20/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 14 Replies
Well I just purchased SV, and received it. I was wondering though, is 5bot better for plvling in az? It's mainly serpents and as since I don't want to go to basi and auto stig to make it more obvious than it already is.
Plvling
01/17/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
everywhere i look, i can never find a section or website or whatever, that involves plvling. can epvp plzzzz make a plvlin section where you can ask for plvling and plvl people. i will look at the section like every day! oh and if there is a section or website somewhere.. can someone please tell me where? thx
Plvling With SV
02/01/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
hey, anyone know a good config of SV to use while plvling at Serps, Alien Serps, and basi's? Any help is greatly appreciated
CO2 PLVLING
03/29/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
:axe: I quit conquer for about hmm, 5 months or more, came back and now on a new server (Great-Wall) and all I see is high level archers levelin taos (water I think), and we 'normal' people cant even level anywhere now! They are everywhere! Some action has got to be taken! :flame: Spetznaz attack!
bg plvling
06/20/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 17 Replies
When you make your BG group you can include ANY level character in it. Join the queue for the Alterac BG as a GROUP and you will then have your entire group transported into the BG IRRESPECTIVE of the level of the players. Today we took a level 3 Tauran into Alterac as our Mascot. He earned over 300 HK?s