Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EliteSRO_4]WTB SOM/SUN Bow 90(Or 98 +7/+9) & +5 Equip/Accessories

Discussion on [EliteSRO_4]WTB SOM/SUN Bow 90(Or 98 +7/+9) & +5 Equip/Accessories within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EliteSRO_4]WTB SOM/SUN Bow 90(Or 98 +7/+9) & +5 Equip/Accessories

Hello,

1) I want to buy a SOM/SUN Bow lv90 on server 4 +5/+7 Clean or full blue. I pay good, believe me. (Dont even know if there's one on this server). There is probably no SOM/SUN Bows on server 4 yet so I want to buy a 98 +7/+9 Bow.

2) I want to buy all the 98/100 Set +5 Full Blue and all the Accessories 98/100 +4/+5 Full Blue Or Clean. (Once again, I pay good).

What ever, PM me IN GAME if interested in making some gold, my ign is SkepTiik_ or send me a message IN GAME.

Thank you.

Bump
Old 10/03/2011, 04:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump#2

Tags
esro bow sun som d10

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[EliteSro_4]WTB SOM/SUN Bow 90 & +5 Equip/Accessories
10/01/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello, 1) I want to buy a SOM/SUN Bow lv90 on server 4 +5/+7 Clean or full blue. I pay good, believe me. (Dont even know if there's one on this server) 2) I want to buy all the 98/100 Set +5 Full Blue and all the Accessories 98/100 +4/+5 Full Blue Or Clean. (Once again, I pay good). What ever, PM me IN GAME if interested in making some gold, my ign is SkepTiik_ or send me a message IN GAME. Thank you.
[Help]Accessories problem!
06/25/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
hello my name is Aloisio, I would like to know which files have to move to fix the accessories? can anyone say? in my source, however they appear do not appear using the character, this little problem prevents me from enjoying it! ok if someone help thanks Source 5375.
UNIQUE ACCESSORIES
07/08/2010 - Archlord Trading - 10 Replies
Edited Hello All I Have Some Uniques To Sell: ARCHON: PRICE CUT --->Barom Ring <22€> --->Shuta Ring <24€> ASHTAL --->Blode Ring <23€> ASHTAL
WTT/WTS UNIQUE ACCESSORIES
05/01/2009 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
I HAVE ROCKY AND DARILLA AND IM LOOKIN FOR OTHER UNIQUES OR SELL THEM FOR GOLD OR CC /W POST HERE OR PM ME
How to equip ANY RACE Accessories
02/03/2009 - RF Online - 18 Replies
Anyone can explain this clearly? coz i try to search the name of Elemental accesory i search nothing..:confused: 1. Decrypt item.edf using EdfDeCrypt.exe by dragging to create another file called "item.dat" 2. Using your hex editor and open item.dat 3. Make text search for the name of the accessory you want to equip ex. Elemental Ell Wristlet = if you want to wear this on your bellato or accretia char 4. Then search for the race item code bellato = 70 accretia = 40