Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS/WTT Warlock Farmed

Discussion on WTS/WTT Warlock Farmed within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS/WTT Warlock Farmed

WTS/WTT lvl 66 Warlock farmed that has its own guild, 3 pages of weapon elixers a bear, cat, some silk left and 12mil. Has 3 really good shields for lvl 64-72 (u can sell 2 of em till 72) has nice gear and alot of sp...

Offer here or PM me... or msg me at

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Search for PUR INT warlock/cleric, PUR STR warlock/warrior or Warlock/Rogue!!
09/25/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
well, like the titel say, im looking for PUR INT warlock/cleric, PUR STR warlock/warrior or Warlock/Rogue. Server,gold,equipment,silk... is not important but the char have to be on iSRO, Full Farmed, lvl99+, and NON email-verified! Please contact me about PN or add me in icq. 314-296-798
WTS lvl 100 full farmed warrior/warlock
11/07/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
I'm selling a lvl 100 fully farmed warrior/warlock all needed skills maxed out on server uranus. Will take a trade but prefer money. P.S i know i just joined and you probably dont trust me but the reason im doing this soon after i joined is because this is the main reason i joined, i heard this site has one of the best trade/sell system. so leave a message here or pm me if interested and say the price your willing to pay. Edit: The skills that are maxed are warrior and warlock is...
Fully farmed level 84 Warrior/Warlock [1h/2h][Mars]
10/20/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Overview Selling a guildless naked fully farmed (till level 83 warrior, 84 warlock) Warrior/Warlock, whoms masteries include one-handed sword, two-handed sword, and warlock. The character is completely naked with the expectation of an orange PvP army cape. Only one account holder, with the serect question and password intact. I will not include the characters name for the privacy of the buyer and/or the risk of getting the account banned; but I insure you that the name isn't inappropriate...
WTS lvl 60 Warlock / Bard Fully farmed Xian
09/12/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
WTS lvl 60 Warlock / Bard Fully farmed on iSRO Pure INT. Still has 9k Left and i will provide screenshots on request. Paypal or moneybookers are excepted only looking for 30-50 dollars USD....