Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Staff in Aege

Discussion on WTB Staff in Aege within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Staff in Aege

Hi WTB any Staff D1,D2,D3 or D4 SOS any stats or any blues or none in Aege Pics and offers in here if you have one or pm me in-game CyBer_ or girl_CLERIC , Thx
Old 06/11/2008, 21:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
wrong Area.
#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[staff apply] looking for staff/developers (co , eo , Zo)
06/16/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
hi all as my main developer is taking a break is it neccesary for me to look for other developers at this moment unlucky , i do not have the time for myself to develop the game (got other stuff to do ) so i am looking for developers and in game staff before you apply , please note that i am looking for developers that know what they are doing and that can take the responsibility to taking care of a server (o no again 10 bug reports i quit ?? , thats not the kind i am looking for ) ...
:) WTS 118 Staff Summoner With +7 115 Staff (Trieste)
06/12/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
Pm me
Normal Hora Staff to Intense Hora Staff (100% Working) using CE
03/27/2009 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 23 Replies
Ive done this in RFOPH and its ( 100% working ) . 1st : Open Rfo.bin => CE 2nd : Edit your Hora staff lvl/pt requirement . Freeze The Address . 3rd :
WTT AEGE ACC FOR AEGE MONEY
06/25/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
WTB a lvl 56+ Char pure int in aege, ill pay for in-game gold on aege, can be hibrid int to, i prefer the char naked, im not a scammer my lvl 57 account got scammed 2 days ago so i know what is being scammed. The trade procede like this Empty your char Give me the info and i'll check it out If i like i'll give you half money. I change all info from your character Then i'll give you the other half...